hay house i need advise on tire's - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by strokedout_07, this thread has received 5 replies and been viewed 641 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-25-2007, 02:28 PM Thread Starter

hay house i need advise on tire's

:thanks:
i have a 2000 dually crew cab 4x4 and i need some tires i could pull with. what do u think would be good for a dry/wet track and what gear do u pull in im stock right now but i have mods coming such as exhaust and intake and dp tuner...what tuner do u use to im just trying to stay up to date with things oh yeah if any other would like to post comment thats fine too just asking house
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-25-2007, 06:09 PM

All terrains of some sort would be good for a stock (for now) truck. If you get a sticky track, that will hopefully spin out and not break stuff. For a street driven truck, AT's make life easier on the road as well.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-25-2007, 10:45 PM

I run 285 75 16 bfg ats right now, gona get greddy soon and keep the bfgs on the rear and run a 33-12.50-16 Interco sts on the front.
I use low 3rd for most of the time as in L123
I use tony wildman tunning
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-26-2007, 04:52 AM

alot of guys pull in low 3rd or 2 high. it depends alot on the track though i think on what gear you need to pull in and also on what setup your truck is running, but i am not a puller just a fan so do not listen to me. have someone else answer this for you.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-27-2007, 03:47 AM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

thanks alot man i sure do appeciate what u did man i have a truck just like urs just tan. i whant to pull it this may with 5inch exhaust and intake and a dp tuner but ill have to look at the tony wildman tune im in the process of making it full time puller......just takes time im thinking of next june to make it full time though after college im going to lima ohio...aka north western university for DIESEL MECHANIC helllls yeah thank guys
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-22-2008, 12:17 AM

i went to the university of northwestern ohio to be a diesel mechanic back in summer 2003 to the fall of 2005 i would go with a full set of sts tires u will ned rim spares if u go big enough

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode