Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Thanked 121 Times in 96 Posts
Georgetown, Kentucky 9/14 - 9/15/07
- - - Georgetown, Kentucky [Scott County] - - -
SCOTT COUNTY FFA ALUMNI
BLUE and GOLD
Friday September 14th AND Saturday September 15th, 2007
Friday, September 14th, 2007
1. 9300lb Super Fram Tractor
2. 8500lb. Street Diesel 2.5
3. Open 2wd 6200lb. Trucks
4. 8500lb. Super Street Diesel 2.8
*Special Guest - Orange Blossom Special *
Saturday, September 15th, 2007
1. 10,500 Hot Farm Tractors
2. 6,200lb Hot Stock 4wd Trucks
3. 6,500lb. Open 4wd Trucks
4. 6,200lb. Open 2wd Trucks
*Special Guests - Orange Blossom Special & BIGFOOT!!! *
There should be a class of trucks or tractors for everyone to enjoy!! Attached is a flyer that contains the list of classes, and the payouts, that will be held. If any changes are made, this flyer will be updated.
Please contact me if you have any questions. And I really hope to see everyone out there!!
* * Special thanks to Stewart and the Lincoln County crew for letting us adapt to their rules and regulations, for the diesel pullers!!! * *
Let's go pullin'!!!:Thumbup:
2008 Dodge 2500 Mega Ram, SLT, Powered by a little 'ol 408 cubic inch six cylinder!!!
Chrysler's warranty = Not worth the paper it is printed on!!!
Gone, but not forgotten!!!
1997 FORD F-250 HD
7.3L, XLT, Off-Road Package
3.55's, E4OD, 4wd, Dana 60 swap, 3" Sky RSK, 315/70/17's on Racelines.