Join Date: Jan 2007
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
The toughest 300’ in Southeast Iowa
Wapello County Fairgrounds
Classes payback 100%
6500lb – Pure Street
6500lb – Stock Street – Small Block
6500lb – Stock Street – Big Block
6500lb – Pro Street – Small Block
6500lb – Pro Street – Big Block
6500lb – Open Street
8000lb - 2WD Diesel
8000lb – Stock (NO Smoke)
8000lb - Single wheel Diesel
8000lb- Dually wheel Diesel
8000lb – Pro Diesel
6500lb – Modified
STOCK (NO SMOKE)
This class is intended for daily driven street legal light duty trucks with minimal modifications.
1. Any truck towed or hauled to the event shall not be allowed to compete in STREET STOCK DIESEL / DUALLY class.
2. Vehicle shall have current license, registration and proof of insurance.
3. Vehicle shall meet all GENERAL TRUCK RULES.
~~ BODY AND CHASSIS~~
4. Maximum weight: 8000 lbs. Vehicles over 8000 lbs shall drop hitch 1” per each 500 lbs over.
5. Maximum wheelbase: OEM
6. Maximum drivetrain: OEM
7. Vehicle shall have complete OEM body. Aftermarket bed allowed. Aftermarket body panels allowed.
8. Vehicle shall have front and rear bumpers. Front bumper shall be in stock location.
9. No front weights allowed.
10. Suspension blocking or blot-on suspension components (i.e. helper springs, coil over shocks, or air bags) are allowed.
11. Tires shall be DOT approved. No cut or shaved tires. No bar tires.
14. Maximum hitch height: 26”
15. Minimum hitch length: 48” from rear axle centerline to hook point.
16. Hitch shall be rear bumper or receiver type hitch bolted solid within the last 12” of OEM frame. Any aftermarket cushion hitch allowed.
17. Hitch shall have a minimum 3” diameter opening to accept the sled chain hook.
18. Hitch shall be rigid in all directions; except drawbar of a cushion hitch.
19. No part of the vehicle or hitch shall interfere with the sled chain or hook.
20. Gasoline engine dually trucks shall adhere to the STOCK STREET class engine rules.
21. Engine shall be OEM cubic inch displacement for year, make and model of vehicle.
22. Engine shall be equipped with OEM engine block for year, make and model of vehicle.
23. Engine shall be equipped with OEM cylinder heads for year, make and model of vehicle.
24. Maximum one (1) turbo with one (1) pressure stage allowed. Maximum 3” diameter opening at intake wheel.
25. No aftermarket fuel pump, oil pump, turbocharger or injectors allowed.
26. Vehicle shall be equipped with street legal exhaust system.
27. No water injection allowed.
28. Diesel fuel only. No propane, alcohol, nitro-methane, propylene, benzene, nitrous oxide or other oxygen adding agents.
29. Vehicle shall meet all GENERAL SAFETY RULES.
30. Strongly recommend a U-joint shield covering the rear driveshaft U-joint at the rear axle. Shield shall be 6” wide, 5/16” aluminum or 3/16” steel 360° around the joint not more than 2” larger in diameter than the driveshaft and/or U-joint.
SINGLE WHEEL, DUALLY WHEEL, PRO DIESEL
This class is intended for modified street legal light duty trucks.
The rules of this class were created to align with the American Tractor Pullers Assoc. (ATPA) Super Stock 4wd Diesel class.
1. Vehicle shall meet all GENERAL TRUCK RULES.
~~ BODY AND CHASSIS~~
2. Maximum weight: 8000 lbs
3. Maximum wheelbase: 158”
4. Vehicle body shall appear stock. Aftermarket body panels allowed. Forward tilt front clip allowed. No ‘funny car’ style one piece tilt body.
5. Engine shall be in stock location.
6. Front weight brackets allowed. Maximum: 60” forward of the front axle centerline.
7. No fuel tanks, batteries or engine components allowed forward of the grill and/or front bumper.
8. Tires shall be DOT approved. No cut or shaved tires. No bar tires.
9. Maximum hitch height: 26”
10. Minimum hitch length: 48” from rear axle centerline to hook point.
11. Hitch shall have a minimum 3” diameter opening to accept the sled chain hook.
12. Hitch shall be rigid in all directions.
13. No part of the vehicle or hitch shall interfere with the sled chain or hook.
14. Maximum cubic inch displacement: 460 CID
15. Engines shall be any light duty truck diesel engine. No commercial, industrial or agricultural engines.
16. Maximum two (2) turbochargers allowed.
17. Aftermarket pumps, turbochargers and injectors, computer chips, and large tube exhaust allowed.
18. Exhaust shall exit vertically. Exhaust outlet shall be a minimum of cab height.
19. Diesel fuel engines only. No spark plugs.
Exhaust must point up or down if possible. So if you have a turn up or turn down you need to bring it.