Dubuque Iowa truck pull - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by lubeowner, this thread has received 15 replies and been viewed 1439 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-18-2007, 08:09 PM Thread Starter

Dubuque Iowa truck pull

Our last pull of the season:
www.fantasytruckpullers.com

Event Shake down for the Diesel trucks!!!

1st hook will be 8,000 lbs Fantasy Street Diesel Rules - Points pull.

2nd hook will be 8,000 lbs Fantasy street diesel rules - No twin CP3's - Top 2 Fantasy points trucks must pull in the Outlaw pull

3rd hook will be 8,000 lbs Outlaw Open Diesel - No nitrous No propane. "Beat Black Widow Diesel Event"

Black Widow will be the Last hook in that class. Remaining trucks will be lined up the way you placed in the first event, last pulls first and first pulls last. If you don't hook in first event by choice you are the first hook. If you don't hook in first event b/c you did not meet the rules you get second to last hook right before Black Widow truck.

If you pass in tech and are allowed to pull in first event you will only be allowed to pull one of the two remaining events. Heavily modified diesels that don't meet fantasy rules will get one hook in the Outlaw open class (example Black Widow truck).
Payout is yet to be decided but will be good The more trucks we get to commit the better the payback!!!!!

There will also be a street diesel class for all those that do not have all the saftey to come and pull also.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Jeremy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-18-2007, 08:57 PM
********* and Mafia #90

Thanked 1,333 Times in 985 Posts
Garage
Send a message via AIM to Bcarriveau Send a message via Yahoo to Bcarriveau
yah can i buy 3 pulls... i have two new pull tunes besides the looney i want to try .

Bill Carriveau OFFICIAL POO HAULER

100K miles on 4/7/2010
2005 F250 FX4 Supercab Shortbed
ARP studs, sct, Leveling kit,Airdog set at 62psi with no factory pump, leveling kit,5" stacks, under cab lights, Large in the way Fan shroud Removed, bed Lights being Re-did. Large Alternator(250amps)(130 amps was so 2003). On 3rd set of Hgs(soon to be 4th), 2nd set of heads, 2nd tubro, egr cooler, FICM and more. When i Turn the Key it does return a Favor, not always in MY Favor.
Da Rules..Here

Windows 7 Takes the WIN!
Windows 8 might take that Win
http://www.bcarriveau.com/
Dear Tequila:
We had a deal. You were supposed to make me sexier, smarter and a better dancer. But I saw the video. And I think we need to talk..

How you name your Thread is Important. Read Here

The TDG TOTQ

post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-18-2007, 09:01 PM
********* and Mafia #90

Garage
on second note i probably wont wast the time cause i cannot buy the stuff i want to gt more bang for the buck cause the gf wont tell me what it is she got me. :shrug:

100K miles on 4/7/2010
ARP studs, sct, Leveling kit,Airdog set at 62psi with no factory pump, leveling kit,5" stacks, under cab lights, Large in the way Fan shroud Removed, bed Lights being Re-did. Large Alternator(250amps)(130 amps was so 2003). On 3rd set of Hgs(soon to be 4th), 2nd set of heads, 2nd tubro, egr cooler, FICM and more. When i Turn the Key it does return a Favor, not always in MY Favor.
Da Rules..Here

Windows 7 Takes the WIN!
Dear Tequila:
We had a deal. You were supposed to make me sexier, smarter and a better dancer. But I saw the video. And I think we need to talk..

The TDG TOTQ

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-18-2007, 09:35 PM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

You should bring your gf and come and see what it possible with your truck. Then you can get a better idea on what you are going to do to it. There will be pleny of time to look at the trucks and talk to everyone to get better ideas.
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-18-2007, 09:50 PM
Just about Broke

I'm thinking a road trip is in line for next weekend....
I have buddy with a dodge that we're in the process of putting twins on so maybe I'll convince him its time to break them in the right way....

Chris
2004 F250 Lariat 6.0L
Torqueshift, 4x4, Supercab, Shortbox.
AEM Brute Force HD Intake, GT4088 VGT Turbo, Spearco Intercooler, Custom EGR Cooler Delete,
H11 Head Studs, Fass 150/180, Custom Fuel lines, Custom Coolant Filter, Single 6" Stack, 2.5" Lift. 35x13.5 on 20's

post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-20-2007, 05:28 PM
********* and Mafia #90

Garage
Well im pretty sure you will see me and the GF there, im talking flyin05 into and some other guys to follow, hey Jeremy... when you pay to pull your truck do you have to park 100 miles away from the pits or do you park in the pits cause you or any one else that pays parks there, i ask cause i Washington county other then the guy in charge being a huge &^%& made me park way away from every one else. i was a bough to... :Axe_anim:

100K miles on 4/7/2010
Da Rules..Here

Windows 7 Takes the WIN!
Dear Tequila:

The TDG TOTQ

post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-20-2007, 05:34 PM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcarriveau
Well im pretty sure you will see me and the GF there, im talking flyin05 into and some other guys to follow, hey Jeremy... when you pay to pull your truck do you have to park 100 miles away from the pits or do you park in the pits cause you or any one else that pays parks there, i ask cause i Washington county other then the guy in charge being a huge &^%& made me park way away from every one else. i was a bough to... :Axe_anim:
Parking shouldn't be an issue. Since you are pulling you should be able to park right in the pits. We will just try to keep everyone from the street class to group together for line up reason.

Bring lots of people, the more the merryer.

Jeremy
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-20-2007, 08:57 PM

i wanna pull but i am on my third ring/pinion and i dont think i can afford to break it again , i gues il just have to sit and watch dang.........

2005 f-250, 97 cummins and zf6spd!!!!
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-20-2007, 09:23 PM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpscustoms
i wanna pull but i am on my third ring/pinion and i dont think i can afford to break it again , i gues il just have to sit and watch dang.........
Find a set of 33" tires for the pull. Haul them with you and we can swap them at the pull. I can bring my Impact and floor jack.
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-20-2007, 09:39 PM
********* and Mafia #90

Garage
make charie give you his.

100K miles on 4/7/2010
Da Rules..Here

Windows 7 Takes the WIN!
Dear Tequila:

The TDG TOTQ

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode