Join Date: Apr 2008
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Wa and Or sled pulls.
March 29 - Moses Lake, Wa
May 3 - Berthusen Park, Wa
June 20/21 - Redding, Ca
June 21/22 - Banks, Oregon
June 27/28 - Berthusen Park, Wa
July 4 - Royal City, Wa
July 19/20 - Lebanon, Oregon
August 2 - Berthusen Park, Wa
August 10 - Polk County Fair, Oregon
August 16/17 - Blackout, Edmonton, Canada
August 31 - Ritzville, Wa
Sept 6 - Quincy, Wa
Sept 13 - Sublimity, Or
Sept 20 - Sumas, Wa
October 11/12 - Moses Lake, Wa
2007 Truck Pull Rules and Regulations
1st Place - Trophy
2nd Place - Trophy
3rd Place - Trophy
NO CLASS JUMPING ALL TRUCKS MUST BE ON GROUNDS FOR INSPECTION BETWEEN 10:30 AM AND 11:30 AM. DRIVERS MEETING AT 11:45 AM.
PULL STARTS APPROXIMATLEY AT 12:00 PM
1. Trucks must be operated in a safe manner at all times. Drivers must remain seated during the pull and must have complete control of the truck at all times. Seatbelts must be worn. All drivers must have a valid driver痴 license.
2. NO consumption of alcoholic beverages in the truck or pit area either before or during contest.
3. If judges believe any individual to be a potential hazard because of such consumption, the
individual and pickup will be barred from the contest.
4. Must have a 2 ｽ pound fire extinguisher within reach of the driver while pulling.
5. No Riders
6. Trucks will be weighed with driver at the pull prior during tech. No adjustments after to pickup after weigh in.
7. Trucks must have all weights safely secured to the vehicle and may not exceed more than 60 inches from the centerline of the front axle.
8. Weights must not touch the ground.
9. If weight falls off, driver will be disqualified.
10. No blocking of suspension (Air bags allowed, in cab adjustability must be disabled)
11. No portion of the truck may interfere with sled hitch during pull.
12. Everyone must have OWN clevis on pick-up. Minimum 3 inside diameter. Hitch height must be no more than 26 off the ground. Must have a receiver type hitch. WE WILL NOT HOOK TO A BUMPER.
13. Hitch must be rigid in all directions and solidly mounted to the vehicle frame and cannot rise
during pull. Hitch must extend beyond box.
14. All entrants will be mixed up so the same entrant does not start every class.
15. The first puller in each class will have the option to pull over. Must request re-pull before he is unhooked from the sled. Any puller may have one re-pull as long as he stops before the front of the skid passes the 75 mark and requests the re-pull before he is unhooked from sled.
16. May jump a class up but not down.
17. Contest to be governed by judge with all decisions final. Judges have all rights to stop and
disqualify any truck if it is not being operated in such a manner as would be considered safe.
18. There will be a $50.00 protest fee. Fee will be returned if protest is proved within 15 minute
protest time limit following each class.
19. No sign up after the class has started pulling.
20. It is the drivers responsibility to be aware when they will be pulling and ready when it痴 their turn.
2. Stock Diesel
3. Modified Diesel
4. Heavy Modified Diesel
Stock Diesel/ Gas 8000 LB Limit
1. STOCK IS STOCK as delivered from factory
2. Trucks must be licensed. Trucks must have streetable exhaust. Must pull from bumper or receiver hitch. No wheel base restrictions.
3. May have Intake or exhaust modification
4. No power adders (ie: chip, module, programmer, modified injectors or aftermarket turbo)
Modified Diesel 9000 LB Limit
1. Must have front and rear bumpers. All doors and fenders must be in place and must have full hood. Wheel base 136 or less.
2. No block suspension. Any amount/combination of springs allowed. Must have 4 factory wheel brakes in working order. Truck must be street legal and licensed.
Maximum tire size is 40 tall, 15 wide.
3.May have power adders (ie: chip, programmer, module or injectors) May only have either computer modification or injectors.
5.Only single turbo
6. Water injection allowed (no methanol)
Heavy Modified Diesel No Weight Limit
1. All of the Modified Diesel Rules unless otherwise stated.
2. Combination of computer modification and injectors
1. Only one transmission and transfer case. All engine components must be under full hood. Rear
suspension must be on springs. Any amount/combination of springs allowed. Wheel base 135 or
less. Suspension blocks allowed.
2. All traction and latter bars must run parallel with drive shafts to keep from restricting suspension travel. Removal of floor and fenders from box allowed.
3. Hydraulic steering is allowed. Must have minimum of 2 factory wheel brakes. Maximum tire size is 40 tall, 15 wide. Must have all safety equipment - drive shaft loops, u-joints enclosed
4.Twin turbos allowed
5.NOS, propane and water/methanol injection allowed