The Diesel Garage banner

Banks Exhaust??

3K views 19 replies 7 participants last post by  mtb 
#1 ·
Glad to be back. Question, anybody running the banks exhaust after the dpf? Have had a couple issues with the motor and dealer is pretty tight on not doing any tunning for now but I want to get a better exhaust. Would it be more for looks or any performance

#5 ·
Nice to see you have an opinion Ried.:haha:haha Any luck with the DTC's. I sent you a text earlier today.

#8 ·
dont get me wrong i tkink that some of his stuff is nice and good but i dont think its any nicer or better than any of the other ones. especially for the extra cash. AAAAAAnd i dont ever want too support him.

#9 ·
I got one on my truck 2 weeks ago just the right side one and there is a difference not much but a little and it looks way better if you add that with a intake it works good.I got the S&B system not knowing that there was open a little witch makes more sound then i wanted or alse i would have got the banks intake as well but the s&b is very nice the exhaust did not make a sound difference as well and for me that was good and what i wanted.I do recmond the banks exhaust.

#15 ·
08fx4, glad you posted the pics. Truck looks really good and I like the setup on the exhaust. Is that 4" or 5"? guess i could look on line and figure that out. Any recommendations on where to purchase at a good price?

Reactions: 2008fx4
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.