The Diesel Garage banner

Strictly Business for the Parts Truck

9K views 93 replies 25 participants last post by  Superdutytd 
#1 ·
Cant be to safe picking up parts around town thought we should throw a cage in her...............

Anyone want to see more we are on a parts run to Boisie Idaho this Saturday.

T.B.C.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Yeah you never know, there some crazy drivers on the road..............

#6 ·
:stupid

#8 ·
lol, I promoted myself last night to parts driver with no windshield which was hard on the eyes but this thing is scary fast. It will lay rubber when laying into it at 110KM/H with no spray or suncoast yet on dry pavement.

I just about lost my life twice on the way to the scales which were only 5 blocks away.

When I got there it was out of order :(

#9 ·
what all is done to it?

#10 ·
I think he's running Cetane boost and a Canadian Tire air filter:D

#15 ·
Cant let you see under the clip guys but I will give you a Sniff of what the cab looks like inside

you should have seen the look on the cops face that pulled me over yesterday when he seen the two bottles between the seats :eek:

We will do a full write up on everything after the Race season is over
We leave out for Boisie for Nationals at 2:00PM or as soon as we get the blowdown kits put on the go go juice.

Attachments

#17 ·
SO... When I come up in the spring to get the tranny, deletes IC, and anything else you might have at that time. Is this the new curtousy truck? LOL

#19 ·
The no dash is raw. I like it. Your right Ryan your truck is way to pretty to rip apart.lol.

Chris can take the fork lift for his curtousy vehicle.

#20 ·
I can't tell from the pic, have you kept the glove compartment, and if so why?

#21 ·
owners manual....:damnit :haha

#24 ·
Good luck down south!!

#29 ·
Hey what Les Schwab? The one on Broadway? I just want to come down and see the truck!

You guys need any detailing done to the truck while its here?

#37 ·
With the front clip and doors done it weighed 6450lbs. Rear window was still glass, box was still stock, stock interior and no cage(all that is done now). Also the drag tire setup will be considerably lighter then the 22's. I'm guessing it's around 6350-6450 just truck no driver.

Also there aren't any traction bars on it.

The fuel supply is the same as Blackout, just more nitrous, a built trans, a truetac and drag radials. Like Rob said they might run out of usable powerband with the 3.73 and a 29.5 inch tall tire. I know my truck with 3.55 it is falling off near the end.

I hope they do really really well:thumbsup:thumbsup

#36 ·
I'm thinking low 11's too, at around 120-122.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.