The Diesel Garage banner

SCT Tunes

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Matty69 
#1 ·
Hey Guys,

I have the SCT from ATS Diesel with Tadd's Tunes on it. Unfortunately I've emailed ATS several times with no answers so I am asking you guys.

1. What is your normal operating tranny temp in the extreme tune just crusin down the road. Mine runs at 150-160. This is with the tranny temp guage in the pan.

2. My tc seems to lock at about 45 and the truck seems to lug unless I am really in it.

3. Is ATS's tune the best for a 7.3? The truck is my daily driver and I am looking for a good tow tune for the 5th wheel, a daily tune (I commute 30 miles one way) and a race tune to occassionly load and bang up my friends with. Any advice is appreciated.

Matty

#3 ·
PM Tadd here- Fast-6.0

He checks in about once or twice a day. I just had him tune a chip for me, best tow turn I've run yet! He can put some new programs on it I believe. Are they custom or stock SCT files?

Tranny temps sound good, I get about 120-175 at the test port.

see you have the power pack, still running the trans command? That might cause a TC lock too soon.?.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.