Smoke Storys - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by Deezle1, this thread has received 42 replies and been viewed 3316 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-01-2005, 02:28 AM Thread Starter

Smoke Storys

Smoke Storys yall!!! i wanna hear em from all if theyre good, i may even tell a few of my own :evil:

Smokin
JR :smoke:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-01-2005, 02:34 AM

I was coming home from a trip and my daughter was sleeping in the back seat( Crew Cab). Got stuck in some traffic when a ricer wound up next to me with his stereo blaring loud as could be. His bass was shaking my mirrors...
Well...I rolled down the passenger window...he turned it down and I asked him to keep it down so he did'nt wake up my kid.....he kinda smirked and turned it back up......so I eased up to the sweet spot and filled up his whole freakin car......I was laughing when he pulled up and flipped me off...........
Idiot left his window down...so I did it again....

2 perfect shots if I do say so myself......
post #3 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-01-2005, 02:44 AM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

reminds me when i picked my little brother up from camp (he's autistic so loud low rumbles make him upset) and this idiot with his bass cranked up had his system poundin away...so i stayed awayfrom him as long as possible. but in the end i had to get close to him and i decided to pass him, and i passed gently as not to give away the surprise that was instore for him :evil: so i get infront of him and i tell my brother "Garrett, put your hands over your ears buddy" he does it...so i take off the lock up, put it in nutral, floor it many times (no boost+major fuel=black out ) so i put it back into drive locked it up in third and floored it and flew away from him....and as i look back all the smoke is going into his car thru both windows...he's got his lights and windsheild wipers goin.

me and garrett had a good laugh :evil: :

JR
post #4 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-01-2005, 03:13 AM

great stories, this is what I like to read. Putting on a show for the less intelligent. Man I bet those guys felt cool until they got "road killed."
post #5 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-01-2005, 03:37 AM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

Dang straigh Lube

keep em smokin boys,
JR
post #6 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-01-2005, 03:07 PM

Living in Southern Maine,I dont get to see many Gangsta's just a lot of Gangsta wanna be's.
You know the type,5'4" tall 125 lbs if their lucky,baggy pants,bandanas,and a fitted ball cap positioned perfectly to the side.
Anyway, a few weeks back I see a group of them walking down the side of one of the busier raods in town,flashing their signs and being an overall menace to traffic.
As I approach, the car in front leans on the horn to get them back off the road,as they are flipping the horn blower off I put it to the floor and belch out this huge black soot cloud that completely engulfed the group.
I was laughing so hard I about drove off the road.

On a side note, I love the way soot keeps the tailgaters back.
If they are a little close I give em a puff.If they dont get the message "Blackout"
They usually hang back after that.
post #7 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-03-2005, 02:02 AM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

i like it when they turn their head lights on and their windshield wipers....like its gunna help.....lol

JR
post #8 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-03-2005, 02:24 AM

Or drive around the cloud like it's a brick wall or something.......
post #9 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-03-2005, 06:48 PM
Addicted Mechanic

Send a message via AIM to CLR95
Everybody has got to have a good smoke story haha... well after gettin some new squiters in the ol girl I have seen myself havin too much fun especially in the city. For instance when drivin through town people think you got this big ol slow smelly truck and want to ride your a** or try and pass you every few minutes. So in this case truck gets dialed turned to kill and its show time haha.. had an intersection and the cars behind me completely disappear. Then when pullin up to the next light the creep up very slowly and just stare and I laugh . A friend of mine and I left work the other day and again she went into kill cause we were in a hurry and another guy from work pulled out behind us and it was night time mind you.. hammer went down and his headlights disappeared and we couldn't see them the whole time and got back into work and he said I needed to fix my truck haha.. said he couldn't roll his windows up fast enough... that made me smile :evil:

- C.R.

Ford Diesel Tech/Junkie

OLD95 F250 XLT Reg Cab 4x4 7.3 Hand Shaker
NEW04 F250 Lariat Crew Cab 4x4 6.0 Auto Mods XCAL 2, Custom Exhaust exiting in front of rear tire, 3 pillar pod with Isspro Gauges
post #10 of 43 (permalink) Old 08-03-2005, 11:09 PM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

last night i went to the truck stop in big blue and a semi was comin up fast, so i locked it up, booted it, slid into the other lane and the rig flew past me. not really a smoke story but she sure did smoke under the sudden drop of the hammer

JR

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode