camaro vs camaro - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by maddogg1019, this thread has received 11 replies and been viewed 1030 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-20-2007, 01:57 PM Thread Starter
AKA slowdog racing

Send a message via Yahoo to maddogg1019
camaro vs camaro

ok i now this really dosen't count but im at a car show that lasts all weekend and my truck is 2 hrs away so i had to post this.

my car isnt all that fast but i love to mess with people during this show there are a ton of none street leagel cars that are pushin the 1000hp mark on the street!!! theres also a lot of little mustangs and newer camaros who think there fast and always want to race so when i lined up next to one in my car i had no choice but to show him up i spun all the way through first so he got me there but when i hit second it was all over and his car is Z28 about a 99 or 2000 i thought would shorly kick my azz. he was pissed too.:squish

-Curtis-

2006 chevy 2500 LBZ ec sb AKA Blue Blur :chevy-EFI live from mcrat and a few slowdog racing tunes, AFE stage 2 with PG 7, MBRP 5" turbo back,Bilstein shocks, Autometer cobalt pyro and boost, BD fullbore manifold, SD manifold, 2" block in the rear, caltracs traction bars, and 33 x 12.5 r 16.5 sport kings. 2 10" memphis subs, 1050 max watt lightning audio amp, alpine head unit.
[email protected] mph with whats above.thanks pat and kat.
coming soon - suncoast V trans., slowdog duel pumps
"Its a matter of horsepower for eight seconds or miles an hour that's the way i am and it's a fact i cant ignore yeah big four-legged, fuel-injected runnin' wild or radar-detected a man can always stand a little bit more horsepower."-Horsepower-Chris LeDoux

Me kickin azz
My truck and other things
Myspace
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-20-2007, 06:27 PM
formally dodge97ctd-sc member #12

Send a message via Yahoo to 05dury
well a kill is a kill haha

2005 chevy 2500 lly duramax extended cab shortbed 4x4...got some go fast stuff done to it
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-20-2007, 09:06 PM

hey i was there! we were the people on the balcony getting all the cars and trucks to do burnouts. Then the cops came lol.

Somehow all those drag cars have legal tags.

Anyway, nice kill!

-dan
post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-21-2007, 02:19 PM
Powered By Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddogg1019
ok i now this really dosen't count but im at a car show that lasts all weekend and my truck is 2 hrs away so i had to post this.

my car isnt all that fast but i love to mess with people during this show there are a ton of none street leagel cars that are pushin the 1000hp mark on the street!!! theres also a lot of little mustangs and newer camaros who think there fast and always want to race so when i lined up next to one in my car i had no choice but to show him up i spun all the way through first so he got me there but when i hit second it was all over and his car is Z28 about a 99 or 2000 i thought would shorly kick my azz. he was pissed too.:squish
so you smoked an LS1 with a stock 256?? :shrug:

04 Silverado 2500HD LB7/Allison, EFI live by duramaxtuner.com with DSP5, 4" MBRP turbo back straight pipe, polished 5" tip, 5% tint, riding on 285 fierce attitudes, many more mods....
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-22-2007, 12:14 AM Thread Starter
AKA slowdog racing
Threadstarter

hey that 265 has a cam i think i don't know i didn't build it plus we only went to 40 mph past that u get a lot of attention from the cops. just wait till i get a 454 big block in that sucker then ill really be able to cherp gears.

-Curtis-

2006 chevy 2500 LBZ ec sb AKA Blue Blur :chevy-EFI live from mcrat and a few slowdog racing tunes, AFE stage 2 with PG 7, MBRP 5" turbo back,Bilstein shocks, Autometer cobalt pyro and boost, BD fullbore manifold, SD manifold, 2" block in the rear, caltracs traction bars, and 33 x 12.5 r 16.5 sport kings. 2 10" memphis subs, 1050 max watt lightning audio amp, alpine head unit.
"Its a matter of horsepower for eight seconds or miles an hour that's the way i am and it's a fact i cant ignore yeah big four-legged, fuel-injected runnin' wild or radar-detected a man can always stand a little bit more horsepower."-Horsepower-Chris LeDoux

Me kickin azz
Myspace
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-22-2007, 12:16 AM Thread Starter
AKA slowdog racing
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEERSNIPER
hey i was there! we were the people on the balcony getting all the cars and trucks to do burnouts. Then the cops came lol.

Somehow all those drag cars have legal tags.

Anyway, nice kill!

-dan
wasn't that everyone down between 26th and 1st street my dad got a ticket for doin a burnout and yes ive been to 4 of those cruisen weekends and those drag cars have "legal" tags the cops leave them alone if they stay on coastel highway.

-Curtis-

Me kickin azz
Myspace
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-22-2007, 12:41 AM
Mafia member #105

Send a message via AIM to ripmf666 Send a message via Yahoo to ripmf666
Have to get my camaro back running for next years show

Devil Girl 2006 2500HD LBZ Ex-Cab 4x4

EFI Live tuned by IdahoRob,MPI twins installed by BigDipper,PPE lift pump, BigDipper 30% injectors, BigDipper Trans Precion ML converter.PPE Twin Cp3's.

Alot Of thanks To Kat & Pat at duramax diesels, Joe & Dan at PPE,George aka BigDipper
RIP LBZ 6/1/[email protected]:44pm she was strong

She's Alive again

Born on July 27, 2008, 11:59:02 PM

http://www.dieselbuilder.com/Media/P...adoBuild_2.pdf
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-22-2007, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddogg1019
wasn't that everyone down between 26th and 1st street my dad got a ticket for doin a burnout and yes ive been to 4 of those cruisen weekends and those drag cars have "legal" tags the cops leave them alone if they stay on coastel highway.

lol, yea pretty much. We were on 8th. Last year, we were on 30 something street and we were putting water in the road. We got a semi to do a burnout. He acutally spun the left front and right rear tires. The cops actually gave him a warning for excessive wheel spinning.

That show would be alot better/crazier with less cops. My buddy got a $500 fine for drinking a beer in a cup on a sidewalk. And then the cops tried to tell us that if we got people to do burnouts, points would go on our licenses? yea right.

Did you hear of much theft this year? My buddy got his gsxr 1000 stolen saturday night. Probaly a good thing.

-dan
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 05-22-2007, 02:54 AM