Me and the OBS PSD - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by Dazedandconfused, this thread has received 37 replies and been viewed 1416 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-28-2007, 11:38 PM Thread Starter
Cummins Man

Me and the OBS PSD

Well today I leave work and head to pick up my little girl. It had been a long day and I was hot and irritated seeing that I was an hour late getting out of work. Well I'm cruising down a four lane heading to pick her up when I notice this OBS PSD weaving in an out of traffic trying to catch up to me. He comes flying up along side of me just staring. I look over and give him a wave really not wanting to play. So he is beside me and there is a minivan in front of me when I notice him fiddleing around with a switch on his dash. He pulls up next to me with his exhaust blowing towards me and proceeds to smoke me pretty good. He backs off and I wave again and he proceeds to give me the bird and do it again. Well now I'm pretty ticked, for about a mile or so he kept doing this just irritating me. The lady in the van notices and pulls off into the median and he takes off. I dropped to fourth and layed in it. Well before he notices I'm about to pass him when he decides that wont do and runs me off the road. Now I have had it so I start grabbing gears and catch his a** quick blowing right by him. He tried with all he had to catch and pass me but it wasnt happening. At this point I'm slowing down and lugging the truck smoking him out and he is getting irritated. I slow back down to the speed and he wont get off my tail. I'm about to explode now this guy is getting on my nerves so I lay into it again leave him. As I crest the hill there is a county sheriff radaring. I knew I was busted because after I mashed on the brakes and downshifted to fourth I saw the speedo dropping down to 90. I slow to pull over and see the cop getting into his car, as he pulls out here comes PSD boy flying and almost hits the cop car. Well he decides to stay in it and there they go. Last I saw of the cop or the PSD was cresting the hill in front of me at a high rate of speed. I stayed there for about 5 minutes and nothing so I pull out. Never saw the truck or the cop again. I went and got my daughter and babbied her all the way home. Hopefully I'm in the clear since the cop seemed to loose intrest in me in a hurry. Well I managed to beat the PSD but almost got myself arrested in the proccess. I think I will calm down on racing since my truck is extremely noticeable.

Andy

04 Duramax
93 Dodge D-250
91 Dodge D-350
84 Dodge D-150
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-28-2007, 11:49 PM
Diesel Mafia #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazed&confused
Well today I leave work and head to pick up my little girl. It had been a long day and I was hot and irritated seeing that I was an hour late getting out of work. Well I'm cruising down a four lane heading to pick her up when I notice this OBS PSD weaving in an out of traffic trying to catch up to me. He comes flying up along side of me just staring. I look over and give him a wave really not wanting to play. So he is beside me and there is a minivan in front of me when I notice him fiddleing around with a switch on his dash. He pulls up next to me with his exhaust blowing towards me and proceeds to smoke me pretty good. He backs off and I wave again and he proceeds to give me the bird and do it again. Well now I'm pretty ticked, for about a mile or so he kept doing this just irritating me. The lady in the van notices and pulls off into the median and he takes off. I dropped to fourth and layed in it. Well before he notices I'm about to pass him when he decides that wont do and runs me off the road. Now I have had it so I start grabbing gears and catch his a** quick blowing right by him. He tried with all he had to catch and pass me but it wasnt happening. At this point I'm slowing down and lugging the truck smoking him out and he is getting irritated. I slow back down to the speed and he wont get off my tail. I'm about to explode now this guy is getting on my nerves so I lay into it again leave him. As I crest the hill there is a county sheriff radaring. I knew I was busted because after I mashed on the brakes and downshifted to fourth I saw the speedo dropping down to 90. I slow to pull over and see the cop getting into his car, as he pulls out here comes PSD boy flying and almost hits the cop car. Well he decides to stay in it and there they go. Last I saw of the cop or the PSD was cresting the hill in front of me at a high rate of speed. I stayed there for about 5 minutes and nothing so I pull out. Never saw the truck or the cop again. I went and got my daughter and babbied her all the way home. Hopefully I'm in the clear since the cop seemed to loose intrest in me in a hurry. Well I managed to beat the PSD but almost got myself arrested in the proccess. I think I will calm down on racing since my truck is extremely noticeable.

Andy

Congrats Andy..!! never under estimate the 12v.. And I know when you lugg them down they smoke like a SOB.. :smoke I would have loved to be in the truck when you were doing that.. OBS PSD's are a JOKE.. I beat my uncles with a DP tuner.. laugh and if you have DV's and fuel plate, watch out..!! I know I can smoke out a 4 lane highway when I layinto it.. I need a trubo..

another ford bites the dust.. well i mean chokes on the smoke! doot doot doot... anyother one bites the dust

Jordan

95-dodge 2500 built to the hill... - sold to litle brother
03- stroker 6.0 studs and basic BS

post #3 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-28-2007, 11:49 PM
AKA slowdog racing

Send a message via Yahoo to maddogg1019
damn ive almost been caught a couple of times racin but never anything like that.

:

-Curtis-

2006 chevy 2500 LBZ ec sb AKA Blue Blur :chevy-EFI live from mcrat and a few slowdog racing tunes, AFE stage 2 with PG 7, MBRP 5" turbo back,Bilstein shocks, Autometer cobalt pyro and boost, BD fullbore manifold, SD manifold, 2" block in the rear, caltracs traction bars, and 33 x 12.5 r 16.5 sport kings. 2 10" memphis subs, 1050 max watt lightning audio amp, alpine head unit.
[email protected] mph with whats above.thanks pat and kat.
coming soon - suncoast V trans., slowdog duel pumps
"Its a matter of horsepower for eight seconds or miles an hour that's the way i am and it's a fact i cant ignore yeah big four-legged, fuel-injected runnin' wild or radar-detected a man can always stand a little bit more horsepower."-Horsepower-Chris LeDoux

Me kickin azz
My truck and other things
Myspace
post #4 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-28-2007, 11:51 PM

were all not *******s
post #5 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-28-2007, 11:52 PM

were all not *******s :cry:
post #6 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-28-2007, 11:54 PM
Diesel Mafia #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loose Nut
were all not *******s

well that guy was ..!! :sofa :sofa I hope your not like that.. because people who weve in and out of traffic I purposly cut off and smoke them.. They find there place really fast!! Ive done it to fellow dodge boys.. fords, chevys.. theres no reason to be driving like that..

Good thing you didnt have your daughter with you..!!!! Im sure you wouldnt have played back..

Jordan

95-dodge 2500 built to the hill... - sold to litle brother
03- stroker 6.0 studs and basic BS

post #7 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-29-2007, 12:05 AM

no im not like that. I really hate people that do this. Sorry but dont blame the ford, blame the ahole driving it.

I wont fly through traffic, nor will i get pissed off cause someone doesnt want to race. And i certainly wont be mad i lost either. its what happens. And this wasnt a typical ford thing, this is some kid or immature idiot that happened to be driving a ford. he should be removed from the gene pool.

and yes, i will smoke them out and cut them off to regardless of make. I had a bmw fly past me and nearly hit my truck. i just happened to pull up to there dumb @$$'s at the light and as it changed i stood on it and lit them up like no other. i got cussed out but now there nice car smelled like ford

me and a lady in some suv boxed in a one of those neon's or what ever for 15 miles due to him driving like a tool.
post #8 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-29-2007, 12:11 AM
AKA slowdog racing

Send a message via Yahoo to maddogg1019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loose Nut
no im not like that. I really hate people that do this. Sorry but dont blame the ford, blame the ahole driving it.

I wont fly through traffic, nor will i get pissed off cause someone doesnt want to race. And i certainly wont be mad i lost either. its what happens. And this wasnt a typical ford thing, this is some kid or immature idiot that happened to be driving a ford. he should be removed from the gene pool.

and yes, i will smoke them out and cut them off to regardless of make. I had a bmw fly past me and nearly hit my truck. i just happened to pull up to there dumb @$$'s at the light and as it changed i stood on it and lit them up like no other. i got cussed out but now there nice car smelled like ford

me and a lady in some suv boxed in a one of those neon's or what ever for 15 miles due to him driving like a tool.
i said that bout another chevy guy on the really awesome thread that we had on here.:Thumbup:

:

-Curtis-

2006 chevy 2500 LBZ ec sb AKA Blue Blur :chevy-EFI live from mcrat and a few slowdog racing tunes, AFE stage 2 with PG 7, MBRP 5" turbo back,Bilstein shocks, Autometer cobalt pyro and boost, BD fullbore manifold, SD manifold, 2" block in the rear, caltracs traction bars, and 33 x 12.5 r 16.5 sport kings. 2 10" memphis subs, 1050 max watt lightning audio amp, alpine head unit.
[email protected] mph with whats above.thanks pat and kat.
coming soon - suncoast V trans., slowdog duel pumps
"Its a matter of horsepower for eight seconds or miles an hour that's the way i am and it's a fact i cant ignore yeah big four-legged, fuel-injected runnin' wild or radar-detected a man can always stand a little bit more horsepower."-Horsepower-Chris LeDoux

Me kickin azz
My truck and other things
Myspace
post #9 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-29-2007, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcloudCTD95
Congrats Andy..!! never under estimate the 12v.. And I know when you lugg them down they smoke like a SOB.. :smoke I would have loved to be in the truck when you were doing that.. OBS PSD's are a JOKE.. I beat my uncles with a DP tuner.. laugh and if you have DV's and fuel plate, watch out..!! I know I can smoke out a 4 lane highway when I layinto it.. I need a trubo..

another ford bites the dust.. well i mean chokes on the smoke! doot doot doot... anyother one bites the dust
Ummm Andy's truck is a 24v. laugh :

-Charley, 1995 Nissan hardbody, single cab,2.4 i-4, 5spd, straight piped - 4.5in tip, 2x Rockford Fosgate R1's

Quote:
"I Caught that diesel thing, now it stings when I pee"
The Diesel Garage.com
Can You Keep Up??
post #10 of 38 (permalink) Old 06-29-2007, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcloudCTD95
theres no reason to be driving like that.
there are certain cases where im sure you would weave in and out of traffic trying to get somewhere real fast, just think about it.

1996 F-350 LB CC 4 in. lift 35 in. BFG AT's Go Rhino Grill Gaurd, Stancor GPR.

"Id rather be stroked than rammed!"

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode