My last kill in a modded 12v. - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by blackcloudCTD95, this thread has received 26 replies and been viewed 1418 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-26-2007, 02:44 AM Thread Starter
Diesel Mafia #67

My last kill in a modded 12v.

Yes i've had a blast driving that 95 cumm-a-part.. 3 trannys later, injectors, timing, DV's,FP, GSK, no W/G.. intake and exhaust.. man Im gunna miss it.. Sean is sending me stock injectors, my GSK is going to a friend, hooking up my W/G about ready to sell it..:cry: any ways Story time

Comming home from work I was jamming out( down with the sicknes) minding my own business when a PSD came up on my arse real fast..! riding it, I was irritated so I puffed at him he gets closer then changes lanes.. :shrug: he cuts me off, So close that now Im about 1 foot away from his bumper and he smoked the ****e out of me..:smoke laugh:smoke so I casually switch lanes, put my blinker on, get infront of him.. mash the breaks and gas at the same time,:evil: He tired switching lanes.. Nope not happening I stayed right infront of him I had enough my egts were getting up there.. (1100*) so I backed off.. next light hes cursing me up and down and hes like " I wanna CUMMIN get me some.." "what ev man" we get going about 5 mph he nails it.. I stayed right next to him..: I get on it a little harder start pulling, then back off let him catch up .. (Toying with him) By now he's LIVID, so we get neck and neck arround 40 I look at him, throw up the PEACE sign and let her EAT.. Bye bye OBS 7.3..: :smoke

That wass fun, probaly one on my last kills in this truck..normal driving my truck never see's 2000 rpms..laugh so ppl dont know I got a GSK..: It strikes them for supprise..

Jordan

95-dodge 2500 built to the hill... - sold to litle brother
03- stroker 6.0 studs and basic BS

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-26-2007, 02:55 AM

Send a message via AIM to inline6359
you will be sorry. That truck one of these days will be like the muscle cars of tomorrow.:

I know nothing just another poser.:Thumbup:
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-26-2007, 03:00 AM Thread Starter
Diesel Mafia #67
Threadstarter

Yes and no.. in the future you will see all the P-pumps in the scrap metal yards.. there being replaced by.. the CR's and the duel CP3's.. : Not to worry I got a half bult 97 12v.. :evil: Im waiting for the head to come in, so I can start putting it together.. :Thumbup:

Jordan

post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-26-2007, 03:02 AM Thread Starter
Diesel Mafia #67
Threadstarter

Do you honestly think Ill EVER give up owning a Cummins..? laugh once you have that power/ torque under ur right foot everything else feels weak.. EXCEPT the d-max, BUT I dont like the body, and or IFS.. Ford well..... there in la la land .. :

Jordan

post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-26-2007, 03:14 AM
Dieselis' Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcloudCTD95
Yes i've had a blast driving that 95 cumm-a-part.. 3 trannys later, injectors, timing, DV's,FP, GSK, no W/G.. intake and exhaust.. man Im gunna miss it.. Sean is sending me stock injectors, my GSK is going to a friend, hooking up my W/G about ready to sell it..:cry: any ways Story time

And that is why We Ford guys stay away from Doodges....However the Cummins is a very nice engine. Maybe when my reenlistment bonus comes in Ill do a CR conversion. My Real mom Lives in Montana i can Go visit her and get it done.

"Why in hell can't the Army do it if
the Marines can. They are the same
kind of men; why can't they be like
Marines."
Gen. John J "Black Jack" Pershing, USA; 12 February
post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-26-2007, 03:33 AM Thread Starter
Diesel Mafia #67
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driximus
And that is why We Ford guys stay away from Doodges....However the Cummins is a very nice engine. Maybe when my reenlistment bonus comes in Ill do a CR conversion. My Real mom Lives in Montana i can Go visit her and get it done.

Afarid of the little 6 cyl? Just messing... CR motor is sick.. im either getting a 24v or a CR.. before I EVEn get a programer, TC.. !!!!!! in/output shafts.. (Thats if its an auto..) Theres nothing wrong with the manual tranny with a SBC.. :evil:

Jordan

post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-26-2007, 04:10 AM

Quote:
Afarid of the little 6 cyl? Just messing... CR motor is sick.. im either getting a 24v or a CR.. before I EVEn get a programer, TC.. !!!!!! in/output shafts.. (Thats if its an auto..) Theres nothing wrong with the manual tranny with a SBC.. :evil:
No, you should just get a full billet trans before you do anything, so it's ready to handle everything you throw at it.

-Charley, 1995 Nissan hardbody, single cab,2.4 i-4, 5spd, straight piped - 4.5in tip, 2x Rockford Fosgate R1's

Quote:
"I Caught that diesel thing, now it stings when I pee"
The Diesel Garage.com
Can You Keep Up??
post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-26-2007, 01:27 PM

Your getting rid of your truck? What the crap?
post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-26-2007, 04:24 PM Thread Starter
Diesel Mafia #67
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mlhaynes8302
Your getting rid of your truck? What the crap?
yup now u cant make fun of me anymore.. it's time for a new one... ill probaly get another dodge OR .. chebby... sorry the 6.0 doesnt appel to me with all the problems they have.. you will just to have wait to see what i get ... if I get a d max... a certin some one will be tuning it,..:Thumbup:

Jordan

post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-28-2007, 06:58 PM

Quote:
in the future you will see all the P-pumps in the scrap metal yards.. :
You're crazy They cant hardly get 6500-7k rpm's out of a CP3 yet. The CP3's are good, but it will be a long time before the P-pump is done for. And that may never come still

Eric

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode