run in with a Grand National - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by silvrcummns, this thread has received 2 replies and been viewed 572 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-04-2007, 03:29 PM Thread Starter

run in with a Grand National

so last night im leavin the bowlin alley headin down a 30mph road that heads to the freeway. so im goin down and i look in my driver side mirror and see a guy in a Grand National comin up on me. i get a little excited(i like grand nationals) and get on the gas a little bit to stay up with him as we head to a stoplight that just turned yellow. i turn up my edge ready to try and put up a fight when he decides to try and beat the red light and nails it. lucky i heard his turbo start to whine and i floored it. the next thing i know we fly through the intersection, both turbos screamin and we back off just about 200ft after the intersection at about 65 and i coast to the next stop sign to turn onto freeway. he pulls up next to me and we exchange compliments on each others rides. all in all i was just suprised that my huge truck stayed nose to nose with him
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-05-2007, 01:56 AM

Nice job man:smoke
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-05-2007, 03:01 AM
TDG Mafia Member #56

Good job, atleast it ended cool too.

2005 Dodge 3500 CC LB 5.9 48RE Smarty 5" Silverline Exhaust AFE Stage 2 305/70/17 Nitto Grapplers Tinted Windows
Putco light bar
1968 Corvette Coupe 5.9 cummins 47RH with Goerend parts assembled by Gilmore Performance 180 pump built by Smokem 12pt cage Ford 9" with spool 35 spline moser axles pro gears Quick Time DOT drag slicks tilt front end soon to get paint and more air.
1995 F-350 Crew Cab soon to be 6 door DRW Hauler project: 5.9 conversion in progress ZF5 speed destroked adaptor plate King pin D60 3.55 gears

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode