Smoked out a crotch rocket... - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by HD_F250, this thread has received 29 replies and been viewed 1667 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 30 (permalink) Old 10-03-2007, 02:37 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to HD_F250
Smoked out a crotch rocket...

Sometimes things just work out right…

I was sitting at the stoplight yesterday. A guy on a street bike pulls up behind me. If he would have gotten any closer he would have been sitting in my back seat. As we’re sitting there he keeps reving his motor up over and over again. I look at the wind and it’s blowing perfect. I rev up and blow a big ole cloud of smoke that gets carried in the wind right into him.

I look back and see him trying to wave off the cloud. Then he backs up and goes around me. laugh I don’t think he liked eating diesel smoke too much…bet he’ll think twice next time he’s sitting behind a diesel before reving his motor up…
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 (permalink) Old 10-03-2007, 11:45 PM
TDG Mafia Member#67

man, i wanted to blow smoke on a rocket so bad earlier....i was in the right lane and i got in the left cuz the car was goin too slow and comin up on construction so i didnt wanna get stuck behind it...look in my mirror and a rocket is in the right lane also bout 4 cars back and gives her hell bout the same time i merged over and acted like he was gonna pass me in the shoulder and all over my arse huggin the line........it took all i had! if it had been a car they woulda been covered!

1st murdered out 2011 F250 CC SB Fx4 lariat
2008 F250 CC SB 4x4 lariat dark stone, s&b intake, 5" flo pro straight pipe, 7" flo pro tip, sct livewire custom tuned by Eric @ IDP
Previous Rides:
2003 F250 CC SB 4x4 lariat centinneal black on black modded up
2001 F250 CC LB 4x4 xlt maroon lifted up
1997 F150 EC SB 4x2 xlt red
http://www.youtube.com/user/6Lstrokin
post #3 of 30 (permalink) Old 10-04-2007, 01:19 AM

i would never do it to any type of bikers while they are actually riding, now sitting still is one thing...
post #4 of 30 (permalink) Old 10-04-2007, 01:34 AM
tjl

Nice smoke out. I don't know why some bikers think they have to continuiously (sp) rev thier engine the whole time they are sitting at a red light.

Tim

'96 f350 cc dually, 5 speed w/ short throw shifter, stage 1 injectors, '03 sd intercooler, d66 turbo, DP Tuner F5 chip (stock, high idle, tow, econo, extreme) modified IDM, CCV mod, gutted EBPV

343 hp
670 tq

Dually Club #20

B.O.M.B. Squad #7
post #5 of 30 (permalink) Old 10-04-2007, 03:02 AM

the revving thing is just to get attention. I smoked a couple of punks on crotch rockets the other day. waited till a stop light and they raised there shields (it was about 92 that day) and let them have it good. that is what they get for driving like fools. on another note one of them was my cousin.
post #6 of 30 (permalink) Old 10-04-2007, 01:15 PM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

We were stopped when I smoked him out. I try not to smoke out bikers when they are rolling because I don't want to wreck them...I will if they are a good way back and the cloud can die down a little before they pass through it.

It's funny though...that guy was trying to get everyones attention reving up his motor non-stop and all it got him was a mouthful of diesel soot. laugh
post #7 of 30 (permalink) Old 10-23-2007, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99powerstroke
i would never do it to any type of bikers while they are actually riding, now sitting still is one thing...
u know what i call that soot blowing on other cars and more so to bike rides since i own one????????????? VERY INMATURE.......... Come on fellas. Where is the respect for ur fellow man
post #8 of 30 (permalink) Old 10-23-2007, 01:28 PM

Ummmm, ok. I normally do not smoke people out, but like others have said, when they are driving like idiots, that's another story. I do NOT smoke out Bikers, heck, I don't even want to race / run with them. But car's are a different story. If I have some moron that's riding my rear for awhile, I will gladly " soot em' ". Unfortunately, there are more and more crappy drivers out there. They might as well just put up a sign on all the highways / freeways, that says "No Speed Limit, GO As Fast As You Want". The problem today is that everyone is in a hurry it seems, and when they approach a big *** truck, they just think we're in the way. Until we step on the go pedal and show them that we can run with, and blow many cars away Ok Rant Off
post #9 of 30 (permalink) Old 10-23-2007, 01:44 PM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpanages
u know what i call that soot blowing on other cars and more so to bike rides since i own one????????????? VERY INMATURE.......... Come on fellas. Where is the respect for ur fellow man
Hey, I was just giving him a taste of his own medicine. I don't like the fact that the guy was sitting about 2" front the back end of my expensive truck with his little crotch rocket and the fact that he was sitting there reving his motor non-stop just put the icing on the cake...I think he got what he was asking for.
post #10 of 30 (permalink) Old 10-23-2007, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HD_F250
Hey, I was just giving him a taste of his own medicine. I don't like the fact that the guy was sitting about 2" front the back end of my expensive truck with his little crotch rocket and the fact that he was sitting there reving his motor non-stop just put the icing on the cake...I think he got what he was asking for.
you pull that kind of **** on the wrong biker one day and he gets off the bike
and beats the **** out of you..that would be the icing on the cake then.

just seems like an ******* thing to do..even if he was revving his engine.

so now you are both jerks.:Thumbup:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode