cummins why u ask ?
1. super easy to mod and get massive amounts of torque
2. the turbos are cheaper even upgrades
3.injectors are way cheap compared to a power joke
4. the trans do suck big ones tho unless u get a hand shaker and a nice southbend clutch
5.it seems the more u mod the better the mpg
6.parts are very easy to come by
7. u gonna get a lot more miles outta it than the power choke
8. performance parts are alot cheaper
9.they sound so sexy with stacks and a handshaker trans "sound like big rig"
10. do i need to go on i think not but i will
11. easy to get to everything on them
vs psd why not to buy a psd
1. psd injectors are expensive
2. they have problems with gp/injector wiring harnesses burning out.
3.the hpop like to leak down
4.with high hp set ups the hpop gear like to go by by
5. pain in the ***** to replace turbos
6.ford guys will argue till there blue in the face and flop over and die before they will admit there slow /make all kinds of excuses on why u beat them like , im heaver then u or it easier to mod than mine or anybody can mod a cummins or i got bigger tires or my gear are shorter than urs .
6. with a agressive race tune from dp tuner
with suck dry a stock hpop.
7.big oil for psd's cost big money
just my two cents guys dont take it to heart it all in fun