6.0 powerstroke smokes a ferrari - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by blizzardplower, this thread has received 14 replies and been viewed 2420 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-23-2007, 02:50 AM Thread Starter

6.0 powerstroke smokes a ferrari

Okay this is more of smoke story then a race but the end is histerical. After helping move some desks for my brother-in-law we were on the way back to his house and out of the corner of my eye i see what is either a ferrari or a corvette not sure because it was getting dark with the windows tinted and he was by my back fender so all i saw were his headlights. So my brother-in-law looks over and its a ferrari so i slow down to get a good look at it but everytime i down shifted it seemed like he slowed down even more as if we weren't good enough to look at his fancy car because i drive a lifted pickup. By now i was getting annoyed (god was on my side for this one) and magic happened the red light turn green and the ferrari was in the perfect spot(to the right of me and 2' behind the 5"exhaust pipe) so i let him have a little tatse of diesel smoke. thanks to dj' looney tune and the 6speed i was able to engulf his entire fancy car in black black smoke and he must not have wanted to get it dirty because he stopped dead like a deer in headlights. just wanted to share a funny story that happened to me this weekend that had my brother in law in tears for almost 10 minutes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-23-2007, 03:32 AM

I'm sure if it was a Ferrari that he was mighty impressed...
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-24-2007, 12:40 AM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

it was a ferrari but whether or not he was impressed which i myself would be looking at a 5" tip and a dually lifted 6" with 35"s(not blowing my own horn but lifted duallies look bada**) it was worth the wasted money being blown on his nice shiny red sports car
post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-26-2007, 04:31 AM

nice:Thumbup: , I've raced a red ferrari before , those things are fast, i also saw him coming behind me in the freeway and as he drove next to me I flored it, and we were going 100mph, it was fun.Funny thing is that same thing happened to me 3 months later but this time with a red viper, i beat him off the green light and didnt let him pass me. :smoke

R.I.P My First Diesel Hit by lady
running red light:Just like the avatar pic but mine was red(
4/4/06-3/28/08:: Totaled frame twist

RED 2006 Ford F250 powerstroke Lariat crew cab sb
7inch lift
4 inch straight pipe, no cat or muffler to 6inch tip
Chrome accufab intake elbow
22inch kmc with 37 inch kumho tires
Amp powersteps
Zoodad mod
HOPEFULLY SOON: Injectors, headstuds,sct:

Dads truck: 1997 F-250 4x4Black crew cab short bed 7.5L 460 engine:
6 inch lift on 35's
Fox shocks
K&N Fipk filter kit
BBK throtle body
Helix power spacer, 50 series Flow Masters:3inch dual exhaust piping to 5inch tips

My New Truck2005 F-250 4x4 powerstroke Crew cab short bed Charcoal gray metalic all stock , but not for long
Zoodad mod

4inch Turbo Back straight pipe to 5 inch Chrome Tip , exiting in front of rear right tire
Polished intake elbow
Sct Livewire
S&B Cold Air Intake
3 gauge A Pillar with Phantom II"s / PYRO/ BOOST/TRANS
Viper Alarm Remote Start/ Turbo Timer/ Window Module setup
5% tint all around
Dynoed at 425Hp 850 torque
03 Turbo VEEEEERy LOud
Cobra Cb Radio
The perfect Sleeper Looking truck/ Looks completely stock from the outside except for the turbo back exhaust, and when I get challenge they quickly find out it's not stock haha
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-01-2007, 02:34 AM