Stupid Honda Accord...... - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by imported_ryan, this thread has received 5 replies and been viewed 837 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 03:23 AM Thread Starter

Stupid Honda Accord......

So I was driving home from work tonight minding my own business. I started going around an entrance ramp from the bypass to the parkway, which is a long, dual curve 60mph ramp. I get around the first curve and notice that I am rapidly approaching a green Honda Accord. I just let off the throttle, hit the break, so I don't crush the guy. I wasn't riding his arse by any means, but I was close enough so he would notice my headlights behind him. We go around the second curve of the ramp and are getting ready to merge onto the parkway. This idiot taps his brakes and then proceeds to stomp it like he is going to leave me. So, I lay into it, swing out to the passing lane and roll past him like he is standing still. As I go by he is flipping me the bird, so I get in front of him in his lane, switch my chip to the smoke setting and floor it. I think he was just mad because he realized his car wasn't as fast as he thought?:shrug:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 10:45 AM

Great job!:Thumbup:

I can't wait to take mine to the drag strip this spring, I wanna smoke some ricers as well, thats all there is around here, I may not be able to take them all but, I'm going to be able to piss off alot of them:evil: :squish

99 2500 dodge cummins, HTS auto trans, quadzilla/edge ez, edge stage 2 nozzles, HX40,special X pump, big line kit, custom dual filter intake, custom exhaust, holley blue, adjustable boost elbow, new intercooler boots, t/c lock up switch, suncoast t/c, leveling kit, new 285 bfg's, all the gauges. New TPS

SINGLES CLUB MEMBER #44
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-30-2007, 07:36 PM
TDG Mafia Member#67

seems like i heard this story this mornin! ....and as crazy as he drives on the street...ryan wont take his truck to the strip, trust me, ive Begged him!

1st murdered out 2011 F250 CC SB Fx4 lariat
2008 F250 CC SB 4x4 lariat dark stone, s&b intake, 5" flo pro straight pipe, 7" flo pro tip, sct livewire custom tuned by Eric @ IDP
Previous Rides:
2003 F250 CC SB 4x4 lariat centinneal black on black modded up
2001 F250 CC LB 4x4 xlt maroon lifted up
1997 F150 EC SB 4x2 xlt red
http://www.youtube.com/user/6Lstrokin
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-20-2007, 01:35 PM
2nd Gen Guru

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to Mopar1973Man
Nice! :Thumbup:

Michael Nelson - 2002 Dodge Cummins & 1996 Dodge Ram 5.9L Gasser
116K Miles On My VP44 - 4 Years of 2 Cycle Oil Diet! - Mixed at 128:1 Ratio - 25.3 MPG maxed out!
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-21-2007, 12:40 AM
I like beer.

Send a message via AIM to NukleusX Send a message via Yahoo to NukleusX
Was at Kragen earlier and I overheard the counter help talking amongst one another, ones a local kid the other is a Marine with a part time job there (who happened to be from TX). Well the kid from here sees a Mitsubishi lancer evo pull up and is like "man wouldnt you wanna have one of those" and the guy from Texas says "what for?". I couldnt help but to laugh and mention that I know plenty of folk with trucks that weigh 2 1/2 times what that car weighs and can keep up if not smoke them.

Local guy stayed in defense of the rice... Kinda sad if you ask me. Those lancers are pretty impressive though IMO.

Honda accords arent though.

Jeremy
94 Ram 2500 4x4 RCLB.
Power: BHAF, 4" exhaust, S300G, 15.5*, 100 plate, 90 hp sticks, 191 dvs, Mike L. trans. more when i remember.
Appearance: 1 pc headlights, HIDs, 4.5" lift, flippy mirrors (up), not so chrome 6" silverline exhaust tip, not so fancy aftermarket wheels
American Club #33
Singles Club #74
TDG Mafia #111

http://www.socaldieseltrucks.com
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-21-2007, 03:02 AM
Mafia #42

Garage
Send a message via AIM to HighTQCummins
Quote:
Originally Posted by NukleusX
Was at Kragen earlier and I overheard the counter help talking amongst one another, ones a local kid the other is a Marine with a part time job there (who happened to be from TX). Well the kid from here sees a Mitsubishi lancer evo pull up and is like "man wouldnt you wanna have one of those" and the guy from Texas says "what for?". I couldnt help but to laugh and mention that I know plenty of folk with trucks that weigh 2 1/2 times what that car weighs and can keep up if not smoke them.

Local guy stayed in defense of the rice... Kinda sad if you ask me. Those lancers are pretty impressive though IMO.

Honda accords arent though.
can be pretty impressive. For stock, yeah they are kinda quick. I'd take a truck over one of them ne day. Offer me an STi, ill have trouble making the decision but ill still take the truck.

Hank

TDG and the Mafia lives on

TDG B.O.M.B. Squad #5

My Truck:2007 Toyota Tacoma V6 4x4

Diesel is in my blood, I guess you can call it a disease, sadly there is no cure for it, it's my cross I must carry

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode