Not so stock LB7 vs not so stock LBZ - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by DmaxRig, this thread has received 10 replies and been viewed 1516 times.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-18-2008, 07:45 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 214
Points: 4,322
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Not so stock LB7 vs not so stock LBZ

So the other night I got on the freeway and was following a 06 or 07 LBZ with a 4" exhaust. We were both just cruising and I slowly started to pass him trying not to act so suspicious(sorry bad speller). When I get even with him I floor it to see if he wants to play. After I let off, he floors it and smoke bellows out his exhaust. ITS ON!!!! We get even and both punch it. I didnt blow his doors off, but I was definitly pulling on him till we had to slow down for traffic. I dont know what all he had done, but his truck did smoke alot more than mine. Mine barely smokes. Gave each other thumbs up and went our seperate ways! Gotta love the respect diesel guys have for each other!!:smoke
DmaxRig is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-18-2008, 02:33 PM
TDG Mafia Member#67
 
6L strokin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: henderson, ky
Posts: 5,655
Points: 65,525
Thanks: 175
Thanked 106 Times in 90 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DmaxRig
So the other night I got on the freeway and was following a 06 or 07 LBZ with a 4" exhaust. We were both just cruising and I slowly started to pass him trying not to act so suspicious(sorry bad speller). When I get even with him I floor it to see if he wants to play. After I let off, he floors it and smoke bellows out his exhaust. ITS ON!!!! We get even and both punch it. I didnt blow his doors off, but I was definitly pulling on him till we had to slow down for traffic. I dont know what all he had done, but his truck did smoke alot more than mine. Mine barely smokes. Gave each other thumbs up and went our seperate ways! Gotta love the respect diesel guys have for each other!!:smoke

....sometimes...i hadda dodge comin up from behind me just bellowing smoke out forever! so i blow a little cloud out and wait....then he stops blowing and i slow waaay down for him to catch up, never would. came up to a light and he stopped before he was even with my window and would never look over...i ended up having to turn then and tooted my horn and still, no look, no wave, nothin!

but anyways, nice kill man! its nice yall go to just run from a roll and hit it same time, round here they always try to fly up beside me and pass me without slowing down, so i have to time it right to floor it and start pulling before they are all the way past! and some cars ive raced with sticks cheat and have it down a gear so their rpms are way up and soon as i get on it they floor it and i still sit there for a few seconds waiting for the turbo to light and play catch up! :smoke

1st murdered out 2011 F250 CC SB Fx4 lariat
2008 F250 CC SB 4x4 lariat dark stone, s&b intake, 5" flo pro straight pipe, 7" flo pro tip, sct livewire custom tuned by Eric @ IDP
Previous Rides:
2003 F250 CC SB 4x4 lariat centinneal black on black modded up
2001 F250 CC LB 4x4 xlt maroon lifted up
1997 F150 EC SB 4x2 xlt red
http://www.youtube.com/user/6Lstrokin
6L strokin is offline  
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-19-2008, 03:36 PM
Repository of Diesel Info
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Henderson, KY
Posts: 469
Points: 30,708
Thanks: 0
Thanked 22 Times in 20 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6L strokin
....sometimes...i hadda dodge comin up from behind me just bellowing smoke out forever! so i blow a little cloud out and wait....then he stops blowing and i slow waaay down for him to catch up, never would. came up to a light and he stopped before he was even with my window and would never look over...i ended up having to turn then and tooted my horn and still, no look, no wave, nothin!
Thats because he didn't really see you and was in a hurry. he saw you tho.
Haloman is offline  
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-19-2008, 04:02 PM
TDG Singles Club Mem #57
 
cope junkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 552
Points: 20,781
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Nice kill!!!

2006- "EFI LIVE", MP-8, Snow, 66/74, twin cp3, 250hp injectors, Fass, South Bend dd.



pushin 800hp
cope junkie is offline  
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-20-2008, 02:34 PM
TDG Mafia Member#67
 
6L strokin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: henderson, ky
Posts: 5,655
Points: 65,525
Thanks: 175
Thanked 106 Times in 90 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by haloman
Thats because he didn't really see you and was in a hurry. he saw you tho.

do what?? so i am running like 65 look in my mirror and see nothin but huge smoke clouds coming from this guys tailpipe, then i blow out a cloud, he stops blowing smoke, so i slow down to about 30 mph, still wont catch up to me, then blow my horn right beside em at a stoplight and never would look over at me...:sofa and was in a hurry? that makes NO sense...

you join TDG just to try to knock my threads or somethin dan?:RTFM:

1st murdered out 2011 F250 CC SB Fx4 lariat
2008 F250 CC SB 4x4 lariat dark stone, s&b intake, 5" flo pro straight pipe, 7" flo pro tip, sct livewire custom tuned by Eric @ IDP
Previous Rides:
2003 F250 CC SB 4x4 lariat centinneal black on black modded up
2001 F250 CC LB 4x4 xlt maroon lifted up
1997 F150 EC SB 4x2 xlt red
http://www.youtube.com/user/6Lstrokin
6L strokin is offline  
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-20-2008, 02:36 PM
Repository of Diesel Info
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Henderson, KY
Posts: 469
Points: 30,708
Thanks: 0
Thanked 22 Times in 20 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6L strokin
do what?? so i am running like 65 look in my mirror and see nothin but huge smoke clouds coming from this guys tailpipe, then i blow out a cloud, he stops blowing smoke, so i slow down to about 30 mph, still wont catch up to me, then blow my horn right beside em at a stoplight and never would look over at me...:sofa and was in a hurry? that makes NO sense...

you join TDG just to try to knock my threads or somethin dan?:RTFM:

Its what he said, he didn't mean to not recognize you. :bounce:
i have to do something to keep me entertained. J/K with ya bud.
Haloman is offline  
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-20-2008, 02:38 PM
TDG Mafia Member#67
 
6L strokin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: henderson, ky
Posts: 5,655
Points: 65,525
Thanks: 175
Thanked 106 Times in 90 Posts
well you know i talked to you earlier that day dying to race somebody and i was VERY dissapointed! what are you doing tonight btw? a lot of us are goin out to eat at hooters if your interested

1st murdered out 2011 F250 CC SB Fx4 lariat
2008 F250 CC SB 4x4 lariat dark stone, s&b intake, 5" flo pro straight pipe, 7" flo pro tip, sct livewire custom tuned by Eric @ IDP
Previous Rides:
2003 F250 CC SB 4x4 lariat centinneal black on black modded up
2001 F250 CC LB 4x4 xlt maroon lifted up
1997 F150 EC SB 4x2 xlt red
http://www.youtube.com/user/6Lstrokin
6L strokin is offline  
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-20-2008, 02:40 PM
Repository of Diesel Info
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Henderson, KY
Posts: 469
Points: 30,708
Thanks: 0
Thanked 22 Times in 20 Posts
Brandon called and told me about it. I am still trying to fight a cold so I am not going to be able to make this one, maybe another week. :HappyMugs
Haloman is offline  
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-20-2008, 02:42 PM
TDG Mafia Member#67
 
6L strokin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: henderson, ky
Posts: 5,655
Points: 65,525
Thanks: 175
Thanked 106 Times in 90 Posts
girlieman! stick it out and eat some chicken wings! haha. think we are havin a big crowd this week! usually just me and brandon, but i think this week it "should" be bout 6 or 8 or so

1st murdered out 2011 F250 CC SB Fx4 lariat
2008 F250 CC SB 4x4 lariat dark stone, s&b intake, 5" flo pro straight pipe, 7" flo pro tip, sct livewire custom tuned by Eric @ IDP
Previous Rides:
2003 F250 CC SB 4x4 lariat centinneal black on black modded up
2001 F250 CC LB 4x4 xlt maroon lifted up
1997 F150 EC SB 4x2 xlt red
http://www.youtube.com/user/6Lstrokin
6L strokin is offline  
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-20-2008, 02:46 PM
Repository of Diesel Info
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Henderson, KY
Posts: 469
Points: 30,708
Thanks: 0
Thanked 22 Times in 20 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6L strokin
girlieman! stick it out and eat some chicken wings! haha. think we are havin a big crowd this week! usually just me and brandon, but i think this week it "should" be bout 6 or 8 or so

Ill make it to the next one. Leave it to me to miss out on the fun.
Haloman is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome