have you ever? - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by blackcloudCTD95, this thread has received 45 replies and been viewed 2496 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 46 (permalink) Old 04-23-2008, 04:41 PM Thread Starter
Diesel Mafia #67

have you ever?

Have any of you smoked someone out.... and actually had a road rage incendent over it... Lets hear them.. I got one

Jordan

95-dodge 2500 built to the hill... - sold to litle brother
03- stroker 6.0 studs and basic BS

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 46 (permalink) Old 04-23-2008, 07:03 PM

A couple years ago when I still had my big black truck I smoked a couple guys out on the grape vine in CA because they had some anti war/anti president stickers on their vehicle. Anyhow, as they rolled past me they gave me the bird so I got back in front and gave em a little more smoke. Got to love High elevation. Anyhow, I pulled into a rest area near the top of the hill and so did they. I got out and walked right passed another Marine so I knew I was GTG. I gave them an earful about how men and women were dying for their freedom to put stupid crap on their vehicle plus a few more character building statements and went on my way.
post #3 of 46 (permalink) Old 04-23-2008, 09:59 PM
TDG Mafia Member#67

ive had dirty looks and fingers fly, but nothin too awful serious....

whats yours jordan?

whose the chick washin ur truck? looks like you are holdin out on the picture sendin to me now!

1st murdered out 2011 F250 CC SB Fx4 lariat
2008 F250 CC SB 4x4 lariat dark stone, s&b intake, 5" flo pro straight pipe, 7" flo pro tip, sct livewire custom tuned by Eric @ IDP
Previous Rides:
2003 F250 CC SB 4x4 lariat centinneal black on black modded up
2001 F250 CC LB 4x4 xlt maroon lifted up
1997 F150 EC SB 4x2 xlt red
http://www.youtube.com/user/6Lstrokin
post #4 of 46 (permalink) Old 04-24-2008, 01:33 AM Thread Starter
Diesel Mafia #67
Threadstarter

I was going to a buddys house.. 3 lane road.. I was tired I wasnt feeling good so I decided I was only goin to do 5 over the speed limit.. well a douche bag in a explorer decides to ride my arse.. to the point I cant see his head lights in my rear view.. I though it was a cop.. so I didnt do anything 2 miles goes by and hes still on my arse.. Ok... thats when metalica "fuel" came on.. looked over.. to make sure there was no oter cars.. slowed down to 40.. lugged it down and smoked for a good 1/4 mile.. I pull into the gas station and so do they.. I get out they gave me a dirty look.. the guy gets out.. a few words were exchanged.. " he didnt relize how close he was" I said it was either smoke... or ** tunred arround kicked my hitch** and said "or that fu*king your dayup.. "ohh well I didnt see that either.." as he tells me with blood shot eyes.. he says sorry ... and I get my can of dip...

BTW Darin thats he ex g/f.. wheres yours.. : I get the ffinger alot..

Jordan

post #5 of 46 (permalink) Old 04-24-2008, 02:19 AM
The Guy Mom Warned About

Send a message via AIM to Fantom3993
I was on my way home from work a couple weeks ago. Having a good day, driving along, singing to Super 70's on Sirius, minding my own business. I come up on some jackass in a toyota tacoma. He's obviously having a good day as well and wants to run 'em. The "feed me light" is already on, but hell, I've got enough fuel to run one little race. Light changes and we're off. Laid out a nice cloud of smoke, left the 'yota in the dust. I slowed and waited for him, he was laughing his @$$ off . Gives me a thumbs up and goes on his way. I pull into the Chevron, pull up to the pump and here comes a little toyota something or other convertible, screeches to a halt behind me and some d-bag hops out. I'm not paying too much attention to the guy,wwipe the credit card and start filling. He runs to the back of my truck, starts yelling about my piece of crap belching smoke all over him and his "woman". I'm kind of smirking about it, and he slams his fist on my tonneau cover! Well, you can yell and scream but laying hands on my truck? Oh no son, oh no. So I run over, poke a finger in his chest and quickly not that, he must be in the market for a beating...and luckily I'm selling. He puffs up his chest, starts to yell again while his girl watches it all go down. So I lean in and simply mention: "look, I'm in a good mood today and don't feel like beating you unconscious while your girlfriend watches. SO, calm down...apologize and go back to your little girl car and leave, and I'll forget all about this...'kay pumpkin?" Without another word, he turned got back in his car and slowly drove away! One of the guys that was pumping gas in his chevy gasser walks over and says "that was the funniest g-d thing I've ever seen...and you called him pumpkin....god, that was fan-effing-tastic!":roflmao:

John - 2004 Harley F250 Black/Competition Orange All the factory goodies, '05 Black Harley Headlights, Silverline 4'' Duals W/5'' Chrome Tips, Edge Platinum, Sirius Satellite,Pioneer AVIC D3

2001 Ford F550 XLT, Torreador Red,
7.3 Diesel, auto trans. chrome 19.5's
Rugby Dump Body, painted to match.

2004 F250 Reg Cab Long Box XL. Upgraded chrome grille and clear headlights from '04 Harley. Lariat Alloys and Factory CD/Cassette (Totaled 10/2/09)

1995 F350 Crew Cab Dually XLT, 460 Gas hog.
post #6 of 46 (permalink) Old 04-24-2008, 02:46 AM

I do, and it happened to me the other day as well.

I was pulling out of the back of the school, towards a road. The road I was on was a single lane, only big enough for me to go through, and on my left was a building, blocking anything on the otherside from me being able to see it. So I was going real slow, maybe 5mph, so I didnt hit anybody. Its all fine and dandy, because if I kept going straight I would hit the road, and be on the way. So I get by the building, and all the sudden this guy in a car, has to merge into that single lane. I kept going, because I was only like 20 yards away from the main road, and he had to turn onto the 1 lane road, to get onto the main road. All the sudden this douche bag pulls out ahead of me, I have to slam on my breaks. There were a couple others riding in this car with him, and the guy in the passenger seat, who I dont know, looked straight up at me, and flipped me off.

Needless to say, I was so F#*$ing pissed off it wasnt even, funny. Not only did they totally cut me off, and I had the right of way, but they flip me off.

This was to much for my brain to comprehend, so they pull out onto the road, and here I come. I rev it up to 2500, dump the clutch in 1st, and I start making my turn, I hit second, not lifting on the throttle, and let out the clutch, my back end sliding out. Anyways, they were a good 100 yards ahead of me, and I see in the car, they all look back. I sped up to them, all the while they were looking back at me with there eyes opened wide. I honked the horn, they all looked at me, I gave them a big ole smile, And gave them two fingers :Thumbup: . They didnt do anything.

So we come up to an intersection, there is a lane that turns right, which they went into, and a lane that turns left or goes straight, thats the lane I went in. They had there windows down, and had there rap blaring, and it was a perfect :hehe . I roll up to them, I had my back window open, so I called them all stupid F$&#ers, then got to the right spot to where my exhaust would exit only 2' away from there open windows, and I Revved it a couple times filling there car with smoke.

I laughed extremly loud, so they could hear me, after my truck idled down, flipped them off, and left.
post #7 of 46 (permalink) Old 04-24-2008, 05:44 AM Thread Starter
Diesel Mafia #67
Threadstarter

Thats what I miss about my tail pipe.. I recall "building boost" in this guys window for almost the entire light.. he cut me off 4 times... rode his brakes, and was driving like a D-bag..

:hehe "kay pumpkin" :hehe thats awsome! If your calm.. but have those crazy looking eyes like "you just pissed me off your dead" I think that scares them off better then raising you voice or fist.. why because they think your crazy

Jordan

post #8 of 46 (permalink) Old 04-24-2008, 09:28 AM
The Guy Mom Warned About

Send a message via AIM to Fantom3993
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcloudCTD95
:hehe "kay pumpkin" :hehe thats awsome! If your calm.. but have those crazy looking eyes like "you just pissed me off your dead" I think that scares them off better then raising you voice or fist.. why because they think your crazy
But here's the thing...I really am crazy and always have that look in my eyes. :roflmao:

John - 2004 Harley F250 Black/Competition Orange All the factory goodies, '05 Black Harley Headlights, Silverline 4'' Duals W/5'' Chrome Tips, Edge Platinum, Sirius Satellite,Pioneer AVIC D3

2001 Ford F550 XLT, Torreador Red,
7.3 Diesel, auto trans. chrome 19.5's
Rugby Dump Body, painted to match.

2004 F250 Reg Cab Long Box XL. Upgraded chrome grille and clear headlights from '04 Harley. Lariat Alloys and Factory CD/Cassette (Totaled 10/2/09)

1995 F350 Crew Cab Dually XLT, 460 Gas hog.
post #9 of 46 (permalink) Old 04-24-2008, 03:02 PM
TDG Mafia Member#67

thats wild man.....i have a bad feeling im going to get followed someday now with the bigger injectors....

1st murdered out 2011 F250 CC SB Fx4 lariat
2008 F250 CC SB 4x4 lariat dark stone, s&b intake, 5" flo pro straight pipe, 7" flo pro tip, sct livewire custom tuned by Eric @ IDP
Previous Rides:
2003 F250 CC SB 4x4 lariat centinneal black on black modded up
2001 F250 CC LB 4x4 xlt maroon lifted up
1997 F150 EC SB 4x2 xlt red
http://www.youtube.com/user/6Lstrokin
post #10 of 46 (permalink) Old 04-24-2008, 04:33 PM Thread Starter
Diesel Mafia #67
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6L strokin
thats wild man.....i have a bad feeling im going to get followed someday now with the bigger injectors....

: :hehe

Jordan

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode