The Diesel Garage banner

Power wars

21K views 281 replies 42 participants last post by  forcefed6.4ford 
#1 · (Edited)
Who got the most horsepower on TDG its asilly question however Im just curious to know. whos making what and what they are driving

#2 ·
I know I aint going to win, but I've got a 200hp 1999 triton v10.

#4 ·
It's me, I have an Edge and 3 banks stickers...should put me well over 1,000 RWHP :haha:haha

#5 ·
Im going to the print shop right now to get my 2000HP sticker then ill be the champ. lol

I guesssince my truck is bone stock I wont be winning anything but it does make a respectable 350hp and 650trqe Soon to be installed spartan then I can add another 1000hp to my sticker:thumbsup

#6 ·
Twin turbo, diesel moped with stacked smarty programmers. 300hp.

Flame sticker on the side. Good for at least another 500hp.

#9 ·
this is for THIS site? does nastygirl even come around anymore? i believe triton is still here, he's got a good number. rob did decent when his 6.0 was together and there are several 6.4s over 500.

Garrett

#11 ·
Anyone with a 6.4 tuned by Spartan. With the 250 or 275 are pulling 500-530whp. Myself included. No dyno sheets to back me up. But there are plenty out there with the print outs to prove it.

#14 ·
BillM2004 i know has a pretty good amount of power going down to the wheels, and so does Alcook... how about Henry, RIPMF666? i know he's well over 500hp

Or even Sledpuller500 - Erik, hes got to be running some good power...

#17 ·
billm2004 is over 850.. 04.5 cummins
powersmoke18 is over 850.. 05 ford reg cab with 05 common rail twn turbo'd blah blah blah
Kai Zimmerman.. 01 f250 with 03 cummins
adam cornell.. Redstroke, 99 f250 12vcummins 1374hp

#23 ·
pahrumps 6.4 was putting down 499.xx with the old tune and with the new tune and a little spray, runnin 13.2s 1/4, then won his sled pull class with 2 300+ ft pulls

#25 ·
Yea well Taylor Cooper's 6.7 has pulled damn good everytime...Idk who all saw him down at TS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFjikSmF898&feature=related

Its a 6 speed 4 door DRW and it ran a 14.8 @90mph back in the summer but it = to a broken output shaft, broke second gear, and lost all waranty in one night!!! That was also b4 quite a bit of new goodies i do believe...and I'll tell ya what when the SMARTY is done on the it will be one raw dog!

Nate

#27 ·
What about ol Gary Ray, SOUTHERN DIESEL?

#29 ·
13.2 in a cc, sb, with 10"lift and 38s...not bad in my opinion..and turn around and pull a sled, win the competition, then drive it home and to work and as a family vehicle...sounds good to me

no not a race truck but i think it has potential

matt at spartan is runnin about 12.5 or 12.8...cant remember

#30 ·
I think hes got somethin commin now... Not sure though. I havent talked to him in awhile but he werks on my buddies truck alot.

#31 ·
Im actually drivin his old d-max!

#34 ·
Where is morosso at, and whats KR stand for?

#36 ·
King Ranch:thumbsup

Reactions: Cooter01
#44 ·
Agreed!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.