Put down his rice burner & and his manhood - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by dog3434, this thread has received 5 replies and been viewed 706 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-09-2006, 02:02 AM Thread Starter

Put down his rice burner & and his manhood

I love having a diesel. I love the sound, the smell and even the smoke. A few months back, before the cold, I was cut off by a young punk in a little rice burner. As life would have it we ended up side by side at the next light. I really didn't care as I didn't want to waste my time but the punk decided to show off for his girl and give me the finger. Even though this was a 4 door car I wouldn't even have scratched my bumper in a head on. I edged up a little and he thought I was going to race him. Actually I was pulling just far enough up to get my tail pipe near his window. The car was so low my pipe was in his ear, literally. By this point his girl is laughing cautiously but still hanging with him. The light turn green and I layed on the pedal with my chip on high. All I saw out my rear window was his girl hitting him in the head coughing her guts out as black smoke filled his car. At the next light he made it a point not to get near me. Interestingly enough I didn't even break the speed limit but neither did he since he didn't have the guts to pass me after that. I try not to judge a book by its cover but like I said, a punk.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-09-2006, 02:05 AM
4cstr

Dog...great. I've done that also with some ricer with a stereo loud enough to shake my windows. Managed to fill the car with smoke. He turned it down afterthat.

And welcome to the site.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-09-2006, 02:27 AM
N_P

Way to go dog3434!!! :bow: :roflmao: :Thumbup: :HappyMugs
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-09-2006, 08:00 PM
Highway to Hell

Garage
Great story. I hate those rolling boom boxes. always a punk with the radio to loud at the stop light trying to make his ego bigger.. When ever those *****s show up at the stop light next to me I let the big rig run up around 2300RPM and let that radiator fan make all the noise it wants along with the exhaust note...
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-12-2006, 03:02 AM
Diesel Pro

nice, didnt you get a new motor recently?? if i remember correctly?

2006 Dodge 2500 2wd QC SB 5.9 Cummins, 48RE Auto, 4" Exhaust, TS MPD W/HUD, Airaid Intake, 6k HIDs, GoGo Built Tranny, BDTD with Crazy Larry
13.85 @ 99 MPH
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-12-2006, 01:48 PM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

Yes I did. Trucks running great!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode