good ricer kill - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by yoder519, this thread has received 10 replies and been viewed 3161 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-19-2009, 05:00 PM Thread Starter
SIXINAROWMAKES'EMGO

good ricer kill

well as some of you may kno, im new to the diesel world so i aint raced much. anyways me and my GF took a littel trip to this place called gatlinburg in tenn. were on our way home going down teh main strip. this older guy in a white civic with white rims, subs, fart can the usual rolls up beside of me and revs up. i said you gotta be kidden me. he had rap music bumpin, so i turned up the hank jr. he keeps revving it up then the light turns green. he trys to take off like a bat outta hell. i pulled out easy then just stomped it. i didnt stomp it til he was a good car length ahead of me. i was passin ghim when i hit third and never seen him again. as i looked over at him when i was paaing him he was looking at me like wtf? u aint suppose to do that. then all the traffic behind started beeping at me cuz the smoke. hahahahah sorry fo rthe long story but i had to share

07 Chevy 2500HD 4wd RCLB (FOR SALE)
95 Toyota on 37s

SOLD-98 ECSB 24V
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-19-2009, 05:14 PM
CRAZY CANUCK

Garage
good kill, i had a guy in a v-6 mustang try to do the same thing to me... its funny when you blow by them and they have that look of 'how the hell are you doing that'

Keep em commin

Aaron the Crazy Canuck
2006 Chevrolet Silverado LT 2500: LBZ - Allison, Greystone Metallic, 4x4,PPE airbox mod, missing muffler/cat, EFILive tuned by Nick at duramaxtuner, MA tie-rod sleeves and Grade C headgaskets
Totalled!! May 2nd 2008-2005 Dodge Ram 3500 laramie: Cummins auto, plain white, rebuilt tranny
1986 Mercury Capri - 5.0L, AOD, shorty headers, acell ignition, Holly street dominator intake, Holly 625 vacuum secondaries carb, Dual glass packs "my little yellow terror"

DURAMAX INDEX; You want a Duramax? you want to click on this >>The Duramax Index

Canadian Club Member #1
Singles Club member #186
Ridin Dirty Club #5

TDG MAFIA

Check out the NEW and IMPROVED TDG Truck Poll!
TDG TOTQ
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-20-2009, 05:51 PM

Garage
Nice kill!! You have twice the weight,and twice the fun!!

2004 F350 CC DRW King Ranch
X-3 tunes by DJ,QT,GH,ID,Gyphon FICM tuner,head studs,II Stage 1turbo,ATS coolant recirc lines,Swamp's 48v ficm,coolant filter,Snow Perf stage II,EGR delete,AD2,4" turbo back straight pipe,K&N intake,Quad "A" pillar autometer gauges,Suncoast Tri Disk Conv.,Billet input shaft,Suncoast superduty rebuild kit,Trans-go shift kit,Mag-Hytec trans pan,CFM+ elbow,ccv mod,15K reese 5er,17" LCD TV/DVD,Cobra 29 Nitewatch CB
Thanks to:JASONS REPAIR AND PERFORMANCE-TELFORD,PA.

"Are diesel pickups hot rods? Yes,they are-perhaps the most versatile hot rods ever made"---Diesel Power Magazine
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-21-2009, 03:17 PM Thread Starter
SIXINAROWMAKES'EMGO
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilpooh View Post
Nice kill!! You have twice the weight,and twice the fun!!
yea i know! haha thats the funny thing about it! even tho it was a littel civic.. it still felt damn good to burn him up

95 Toyota on 37s

SOLD-98 ECSB 24V
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-21-2009, 03:17 PM Thread Starter
SIXINAROWMAKES'EMGO
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BriteWhiteRam View Post
good kill, i had a guy in a v-6 mustang try to do the same thing to me... its funny when you blow by them and they have that look of 'how the hell are you doing that'

Keep em commin
yea ill prob remember that look fo rthe rest of my life

95 Toyota on 37s

SOLD-98 ECSB 24V
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-21-2009, 11:25 PM
I Eat Rice

I prefer the Uh-oh look I get when they notice my truck "growing" when I load it up just before the light turns green. Priceless.

Nothing like leaving the light with about 15psi of boost and the 4x4 locked up. The only thing I dont like is getting all the crap that was on the dash out of the back seat.

Lets just say not quite stock.
Slower than some. Faster than most.
Canadian Club Member #10.
Ridin High Club Member #24
Singles Club Member #469

"There is no try. Only do... That is why you fail" Yoda. The wisest green piece of rubber ever created.

2008 King Ranch/Harley mix. Spartan tuned. Elite studs, Cobbs EGR delete plates. FabTech 6" 4 link with dual 2.25" remote shocks. 18" 778 Monsters 35-12.5-18 Toyo MT's DDM 35w HID's 6000K hi/lo and fogs.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-25-2009, 08:07 AM
CRAZY CANUCK

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by forcefed6.4ford View Post
I prefer the Uh-oh look I get when they notice my truck "growing" when I load it up just before the light turns green. Priceless.

Nothing like leaving the light with about 15psi of boost and the 4x4 locked up. The only thing I dont like is getting all the crap that was on the dash out of the back seat.
thats is the worst when everything that was in your front seat afterwards hidden beneath your backseat somewhere i tried to get a guy in a hemi to run me but i think he was scared, but he acted all tough and said something to the effect of "never happen" didnt know what he ment so i fed him some straight piped duramax exhaust and carried on my merry way

Aaron the Crazy Canuck
2006 Chevrolet Silverado LT 2500: LBZ - Allison, Greystone Metallic, 4x4,PPE airbox mod, missing muffler/cat, EFILive tuned by Nick at duramaxtuner, MA tie-rod sleeves and Grade C headgaskets
Totalled!! May 2nd 2008-2005 Dodge Ram 3500 laramie: Cummins auto, plain white, rebuilt tranny
1986 Mercury Capri - 5.0L, AOD, shorty headers, acell ignition, Holly street dominator intake, Holly 625 vacuum secondaries carb, Dual glass packs "my little yellow terror"

DURAMAX INDEX; You want a Duramax? you want to click on this >>The Duramax Index

Canadian Club Member #1
Singles Club member #186
Ridin Dirty Club #5

TDG MAFIA

Check out the NEW and IMPROVED TDG Truck Poll!
TDG TOTQ
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-06-2012, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BriteWhiteRam View Post
thats is the worst when everything that was in your front seat afterwards hidden beneath your backseat somewhere i tried to get a guy in a hemi to run me but i think he was scared, but he acted all tough and said something to the effect of "never happen" didnt know what he ment so i fed him some straight piped duramax exhaust and carried on my merry way
now i just have to ask, what exactly gives you the idea that this is cool? i am all for racing and goofing off, but this story is lame. you tell us YOU tried to get a guy to race you, and since he didnt, deliberately used your straight pipe as a weapon??
the noise and smoke IS really not cool in a situation like that buddy.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-07-2012, 04:24 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfrugal View Post
now i just have to ask, what exactly gives you the idea that this is cool? i am all for racing and goofing off, but this story is lame. you tell us YOU tried to get a guy to race you, and since he didnt, deliberately used your straight pipe as a weapon??
the noise and smoke IS really not cool in a situation like that buddy.
Actually, he never said he blew smoke.

2004 F350 CC DRW King Ranch
X-3 tunes by DJ,QT,GH,ID,Gyphon FICM tuner,head studs,II Stage 1turbo,ATS coolant recirc lines,Swamp's 48v ficm,coolant filter,Snow Perf stage II,EGR delete,AD2,4" turbo back straight pipe,K&N intake,Quad "A" pillar autometer gauges,Suncoast Tri Disk Conv.,Billet input shaft,Suncoast superduty rebuild kit,Trans-go shift kit,Mag-Hytec trans pan,CFM+ elbow,ccv mod,15K reese 5er,17" LCD TV/DVD,Cobra 29 Nitewatch CB
Thanks to:JASONS REPAIR AND PERFORMANCE-TELFORD,PA.

"Are diesel pickups hot rods? Yes,they are-perhaps the most versatile hot rods ever made"---Diesel Power Magazine
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-07-2012, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilpooh View Post
Actually, he never said he blew smoke.
"so i fed him some straight piped duramax exhaust and carried on my merry way"--
so, you saying that had no smoke to it? he waved a friggin daisey flower at him?? getting clintonian with the word parsing lp.

its one thing to 'choose' some clown, but to go hunting trouble is just wrong.
what you dont get is that ALL of the harley/ricer/lowrider/hotrod/and yes diesel clowns that show their azz are all the same-- guys overcompensating for not having enough downstairs. i support modifying rides, and standing out in a crowd, but not the macho-clown schlock.
again to make sure i dont get flamed for being anti-harley/ricer/lowrider/hotrod/diesel, its the moronic self important behavior while driving that i am talking about-- the idiot that just cant keep from blippin the throttle at a stoplight is no better than the fool with the rap blarin.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode