I Hate People Like This - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by Smokin7.3, this thread has received 2 replies and been viewed 556 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-13-2006, 09:34 PM Thread Starter

I Hate People Like This

Last night me and a buddy were cruising around and a guy in a Avalanche with dual exhaust and 24's came up and started cruising window to window with me. So I punched a little and then he pulled up next to me with his window down. He asked if I wanted to run for some money. So I said ok and he said how much. I told himm $100, he pointed up so I said 200, then he pointed up again I said $500. He says ok and I follow him to a parking lot to talk. Well he gets out and he looks like looks like a wannabe gangster. He told me he wanted to do it for $1000. I said I only have a little over $500 on me and he's giving me all this crap how he rolls big and won't do it for no less. (he also mentioned the fact he does't have slow vehicles, just to look at the sticker on the back, which was a SuperMan sticker which really had me worried) So I told him ok I would go over to an ATM. So by now he figures im really going to do it and is starting to get worried and says...Ohhh I have to leave....im late for pool. Talk about a waste of my time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-13-2006, 09:42 PM
AKA - FFpsd

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :rules: .....Good one man....I would have told him to payup for a forfit......what a wusss:Thumbup:

-Jason

2005 F250 C/C Short Bed
FX4..Lariat..Black W/Tan Interior
SCT Xcal2 W/Cutsom Tunes**Zoodad Mod**285/70R17 BFG A/T's on Stockers
The Diesel Garage

Can You Keep Up???

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-13-2006, 09:46 PM
fordt

:roflmao: What a wuss He's a wangsta

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode