New aftermarket bumper available!!!! - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by sprman, this thread has received 1 replies and been viewed 900 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-17-2009, 11:54 AM Thread Starter
The DUDE!!

Thumbs up New aftermarket bumper available!!!!

BLACK OPS BUMPERS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!!

I know alot of you guys out there have been wanting a bumper like our good 'l Tank has. You could either pay the $13,000 he wants to make another one or build one yourself. WELL NOW YOU HAVE ANOTHER OPTIONS. BLACK OPS Bumper picked up Tanks Bumper and I've heard from someone that the much awaited "TANK" bumper is now available. I don't know any of the details about price or anything, but they are available. Their website will be up and running soon! For all you guys that want a awesome strong and well built bumper that is stronger than any out there, this is the bumper for you. I don't have any Superduty or Chevy pics but here is the one on the Dodge, the others should be complete within a week or so. It will look similar to this one, but the corners of the headlights will be a little different depending on the body style of the vehicle. As of right now these are only made for these three companies, NO IMPORTS! I'm not affiliated with the company in any way, but will pass along any and all information that i can when it becomes available. Just thought i would post up some information for you guys looking for an awesome bumper! BLACK OPS BUMPERS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!!

2005 F-250 CC FX4 - bought it, changed some stuff

Eighty Sixed member - #3
Ridin' Dirty - #26

"All the oil is in TEXAS, but the dipsticks are in DC"

"If Obama is the answer, it must have been a stupid a** question......"

Last edited by sprman; 01-17-2009 at 12:07 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to sprman For this addition to TDG:
CFRO (01-17-2009)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-20-2009, 12:59 PM

good looking bumper

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode