The Diesel Garage banner

Question about selling

1K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  SamW 
#1 ·
I really want to sell my truck before I go to school. Think I could get $15k for my truck? Should I put it all back to stock or try to sell it the way it is? Truck has 52k miles on it. Heres a pic.

See less See more
#2 ·
You should be able to get $15k. It is a nice looking truck. It is a 4x4 isn't it?

#3 ·
i would think with only having 53K on the clock and being a 03 it will sell. Im assuming its a 4x4 based on having hub locks.

#5 ·
I would sell it the way it is. The things you have done are all improvements in the reliability department, except maybe the tuning, which can easily be changed or not for buyers needs. With the low mileage, you should be able to get your asking price. Harry

#7 ·
I got offered 21k for mine at what I consider the bottom of the market for these trucks, it had right around 50k on the clock... So you shouldnt have a problem getting 15k... Dont take crap from anyone though, they'll try hard to low ball you and tell you that it'll never sell....

#8 ·
Manual or auto?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.