try try again - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by MegaInferno, this thread has received 2 replies and been viewed 977 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-20-2011, 04:46 AM Thread Starter

try try again

After three and half years and finally one lawsuit I traded my Ram 2500 4x4 Mega Cab in on a Ford F350 4x4 crew cab. This wasn't an easy desicion for me even after 14 trips to the dealership for emissions related problems and 6 trips for a/c problems the final straw was the dash going totally bezerk all lights lighting up the tach and speedo staying at zero and the dealership telling me that after they reset the codes the problems could not be replicated. After experiencing all this during the last trip to the dealership the service manager asked me if had thought about trading in my vehicle. I laughed and asked him if the tables were turned would he consider a Dodge? He just laughed and said probably not. So for all of you Dodge owners with no problems I hope you continue with many years of trouble free milage but for those of you that have had problems don't dispair lemon laws will support you. If you have had the same problem reocurring four times that has not been corrected in one year contact an attorney now. You will be surprised to see that Chrysler will write you a check for up to 20 percent of your vehicle cost just to dismiss your case.
The Following User Says Thank You to MegaInferno For this addition to TDG:
HLC2239CUMMINS (03-20-2011)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-21-2011, 02:29 AM

good luck with the ford, i just came from the ford side to the dodge side for the same thing my ford was giving me problems and it was out of warranty. did you get a new ford 6.7?
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-21-2011, 03:16 AM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel Dave 04 View Post
good luck with the ford, i just came from the ford side to the dodge side for the same thing my ford was giving me problems and it was out of warranty. did you get a new ford 6.7?
I did get the new 6.7. I've only logged about 50 miles so we will see how the Ford treats me.

Best of luck with your new Dodge.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode