Step up - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by Great White Hype, this thread has received 0 replies and been viewed 607 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-21-2011, 12:38 AM Thread Starter

Step up

While I'm 6'4" and have no issue getting in a out of the beast at stock height, I happen to be related to short people and also associate with quite a few. They struggle with getting in and out now and I'd like to lift her at least 4" in the future. Any suggestions on any step bars or rails that look decent and attach to the frame? I've looked at N-fab, but based on the instal instructions I had emailed to me they want me to drill and bolt through the pinch weld on the underside of the truck which does not excite me.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode