Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Evansville, IN
Thanked 691 Times in 599 Posts
|Thread Details Posted by neeltburn, this thread has received 33 replies and been viewed 4683 times.|
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
• Quickly Dissolves Gelled Fuel
• Thaws Frozen Fuel Filters
• Performs Well in ULSD, Off-Road & Biodiesel
• Remove the existing fuel filter.
• The filter can be reused, or a new filter can be installed.
• Fill the replacement fuel filter with AMSOIL Diesel Recovery.
• Install the replacement filter.
• Add the remaining Diesel Recovery to the fuel tank.
• Start the engine and allow the fuel system to circulate until full power has been restored.
|amsoil diesel concentrate|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|oil as a fuel additive?||dumpin96||1994-2003 7.3L Power Stroke||51||02-23-2014 09:16 AM|
|Fuel additive for increased MPG?||Snow||5.9L Cummins 12 Valve (1994-1998.5)||23||01-19-2010 03:26 PM|
|Fuel additive||powerstroke7.3||1994-2003 7.3L Power Stroke||7||12-02-2007 12:56 AM|
|Fuel additive?||wpboyce||Duramax 2006-2007(LBZ & LLY)||2||07-08-2007 10:45 AM|
|Best fuel additive for my 7.3?||jebsurf||1994-2003 7.3L Power Stroke||46||06-09-2007 01:10 PM|