The Diesel Garage banner

well time may have just came...

998 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  SOOTBANDIT 
#1 ·
Well friends i may have just made a deal on a newer truck:goodvsevil i have been wanting a reg cab 4x4 auto for awhile and i think i found one in South Dakota its basically loaded i think someone pre ordered it cause it has navigation and i have never saw a reg cab with that unless it was ordered. But i will post some pics of it soon if the deal goes through.

#2 ·
Man, I have to be honest here...I really don't think after all the work you put into your truck and how nice it does look and run what I hear...:salute that you would be happy with a RC/LB or at the very least the Reg Cab... I have been with out the long bed now for 27k miles and am just now used to the fact that I have no bed...ie tool box and 5er hitch. if I could do anything over I would have my 2500 CC/LB. I have to throw my vote out for you to keep the current rig which is quite nice man...Maybe not the popular vote but I gotta call it as I see it. I think it would be way harder to lose the cab space the deal with the lack of bed space..I know I like my CC even though I miss my long bed. the next one will for sure be a Cummins CC/LB maybe even have training wheels... Your truck is too sweet to get rid of man..bottom line I vote to keep it.

Reactions: SOOTBANDIT
#3 ·
Just thinking Neel no papers have been signed yet it will take a sweet deal to even consider it and i already told them bottom line i have everything to go back to stock so everything would come off if it was a deal but ya the GF done said if i get rid of it she would cut my man hood away so i may not get my way afterall LOL

#5 ·
LOL thanks Dom

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.