The Diesel Garage banner

Hiya

3K views 31 replies 26 participants last post by  95psdF250 
#1 ·
Hi all!

The name's Natalie..Nat, usually. Truck: '98.5 Dodge Ram 2500, 2.5" coil spacers, 315's, BHAF, non waste gated turbo, 4" straight pipe (with 5" stacks sitting in the garage, along with the makings of a 4.5" lift, yeah, I know...They should be on the truck!)

I'm a pavementsucks.com transplant, so you can blame those guys for me showin' up!

See less See more
#3 ·
Diesel Dog's Wife said:
boobs and beer.

yeah...what she said......Welcome Nat.......enjoy your stay here, and if ya wanna 'show' us anything, feel free!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL LOL LOL

kevin

#6 ·
Welcome. I hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do. Chris

#7 ·
welcome to the site

#8 ·
welcome

#9 ·
uuummmmm, we need a better pic than your avatar...too far away. you look like a buddy's...ummmmm.brother....yeah, thats it, his brother......we need a better pic to verify your identity as a Barbie...........

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Signed..........the resident "horndog"
aka Kevin

#14 ·
:Thumbup: :Thumbup: thanks for verifying that Nat:Thumbup: :Thumbup:

and no, you idnt look like a guy at all, I just wanted to see a better pic!!!!!!

kevin

ps.....nice truck too!!!!!!!

#15 ·
Welcome Nat

#16 ·
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay..

#17 ·
welcome

#18 ·
Yes Natalie, i know at least one persone who's glad you come over from pavementsucks LOL LOL, enjoy your stay here
robert
out

#19 ·
:welcome2: I must say welcome, and hi there...:wow :welcome2: :bling: :Handshake: :Really:

#26 ·
Welcome to the Garage, Nat. Great group of guys you'll enjoy it here.Gene:mafia

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.