How does your morning begin? - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by Lolla, this thread has received 0 replies and been viewed 89 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-30-2019, 01:55 AM Thread Starter

How does your morning begin?

I have a daily routine, usually my morning always begins with the fact that I make coffee for myself and my wife, this is the time when I check my mail and social networks. Then I wake my wife because she needs to bring the children to school, and at that time I'm going for a short jog. When I get home we have breakfast and I'm going to work. My wife is necessarily engaged in stretch, she does it during the day with her stretching instructor. I completely agree that sport and physical activity are very important. I feel more awake after jogging, stretching is the perfect way to relax for my wife. I try to have more effective habits . in our family. For example, we have mandatory joint dinners, we have two weekends a month, when we go somewhere with our family, this time we communicate, we play board games, but smartphones are strictly prohibited at this time. I often read articles about what mode of the day with successful people or with the help of what habits they remain productive and don't waste time in vain. I believe that training is very helpful in bringing up the power of will.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode