The Diesel Garage banner

new duramax man from oz

2K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  Flashscan 
#1 ·
Hello to all. I am almost 60 y.o. still drive fast cars and bikes. Only Harleys and Chevs in our Family - me wife and 9 y.o. son. Had 12 plus pickups, mainly big blocks but since buying 2004.5 LLY 4x4 Crewcab hooked on Diesel. Has Banks 6 gun PDA, Technicooler, Ram Air Bo, Big Exhaust, Upgraded Transmission, Can Anybody give me hands on experience answer to question - IS THERE REALLY SOMETHING BETTER TO REPLACE BANKS 6 GUN WITH? I ONLY WANT POWER. My trucks a toy. Not interested in economy. Thanks in advance. Steelman

#3 ·
Welcome. Chris

#4 ·
welcome to the site

#9 ·
:welcome2: :welcome2:

#15 ·
nz not far away

TheBac said:
OK, I screwed up. Its New Zealand they're based out of.
you are right EFI are in nz not far from here still too far to swim. thanks anyway. I have emailed but cant get a reply. I have been talking to john kennedy - recommends them and says he will set one up. Can only try I guess. Thanks again

#16 ·
Mick, send me a PM, I am in Melbourne, Paul (the software programmer) is in NZ.
Out of interest, who did the RHD conversion for you?, I've been scared off because of a past experience with a TransAm that was converted to RHD.

Cheers,
Ross

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.