The Diesel Garage banner

Obsessive?

3K views 29 replies 21 participants last post by  thejdman04 
G
#1 ·
I have become obsessed in cleaning my truck now LOL I am washing (just gone done) and detailing the exterior atleast once a week, and the interior virtually every night:Really:

Anyone else obsessed in the cleanliness of their trucks/cars/trailers? I sound like an infomercial for Adam's everywhere I go when people get into my truck and say WOW, this is clean for 36K miles. :smoke

#27 ·
Am I obsessed with keeping my truck clean?? Well....................................... Yeah, I guess so........... There are members of SLAPS that are convinced mine has never been dirty!! LOL LOL LOL LOL I have two entire shelves in my garage that have nothing but cleaning/polishing supplies on them......

G
#28 ·
teamroper60 said:
Am I obsessed with keeping my truck clean?? Well....................................... Yeah, I guess so........... There are members of SLAPS that are convinced mine has never been dirty!! LOL LOL LOL LOL I have two entire shelves in my garage that have nothing but cleaning/polishing supplies on them......
THAT right there is an understatement. Your's didn't come from the factory as clean as what you have it. LOL

#29 ·
teamroper60 said:
I only brought one big Rubbermaid tub of detailing supplies to college with me... And I've already outgrown it... LOL. New buffer won't fit in it. :shrug:

#30 ·
I wish i was obsesses, I dont have the patience to detlail cars like i want it done (every nook and cranny), i dont have the patience so i jsut pay usually to have it done

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.