Adams Polish order - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by Sledpuller500, this thread has received 21 replies and been viewed 2568 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-26-2009, 02:38 AM Thread Starter
Inline Junky!

Garage
Adams Polish order

I just placed a sweet order with adams polish!!!

I got 2 of the Absolute Essentials Gallon pack
http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-257-a...llon-pack.aspx

and 1 of the Adams Perfect Interior kit
http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-348-a...erior-kit.aspx

I cant wait! The trucks looking a little rough and need a cleaning!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Sledpuller500 For this addition to TDG:
Nitelord (09-14-2009)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-26-2009, 11:56 AM
Banned

I know what you mean... I got to get after mine one more time before winter gets here...
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-26-2009, 05:25 PM Thread Starter
Inline Junky!
Threadstarter

Garage
Im a retard though and i forgot to Type in TDG to get my 10% discount!!
post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-26-2009, 05:28 PM

I got my absolute essentials kit back in early summer...and haven't even had the chance to open stuff up yet. :

I need a weekend of good quality bonding time with my truck

~Dave~

2012 F350 KR Dually, stock...bone stock.

early 99 PSD CC F250, DP Tuner F-5, Stealth Stage I, Casserly 160cc singles, Monsterbox Tranny, MBRP cool duals, ITP Regulated fuel system, Cobalts and Performax gauges, and way to much else to remember right now. **traded**

2004 Excursion Limited 6.0L, Dipricol gauges on the A-Pillar, Bilsteins and BFG's on the corners, lost EGR (not looking hard for it either), ARP studs, RCD Black Onyx head gaskets, MBRP 4" exhaust, (labor performed by Dan @ Midwest Transmission) **giggled when traded**

Quote:
I'm pretty good at drinkin beer -Billy Currington
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-26-2009, 05:30 PM
Administrator

Thanked 1,064 Times in 566 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4cstr View Post
I got my absolute essentials kit back in early summer...and haven't even had the chance to open stuff up yet. :

I need a weekend of good quality bonding time with my truck
Probably because it has not stopped snowing there since then.

-Wayne
2007 Chevy LBZ 6.6L Classic

Quote:
Age is a hell of a price to pay for maturity.
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-26-2009, 05:31 PM
Banned

I'm gonna need to start locking mine up...I turned my son on to it. Now he has turned a few of his friends on to it. The problem being I seem to be the supplier of it all....
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-27-2009, 03:03 AM
SLAPS President

Garage
I have nearly converted completely to Adams stuff. I have the PC, the Machine Super Wax, the Fine Machine Polish, the Swirl and Haze Remover, the Buttery Wax, the Revive Polish, the Glass Cleaner, the leather cleaner, the leather conditioner, the All Purpose Cleaner, the new Waterless Wash, a bunch of the blue plush microfibers, a bunch of the foam applicators, the white waffle weave drying towel, the glass cleaning microfibers and the blue waffle weave that came with the waterless wash deal. The only things I am not using is the tire cleaner (probably will change to it too in the near future), the Undercarriage spray (again, just a matter of time) and the VRT (which I likely will not switch to)...

Just a hint for you guys though, don't bother with the microfibers for glass. I got two of them and frankly, they aren't any better than the cheapos I already had that came from Wally World for less than half the money.. Everything else I've used is IMHO, head and shoulders above the competition...

2003 Toreador Red/Arizona Beige CC, DRW, Lariat, FX4, 6.0 PSD, Torqshift, born early Feb. 03; Silverline turbo-back dual exhaust; 155's from Full Force Diesel (Casserly); Di-Pricol gauges; ARP studs; Dfuser regulated return; AFE PG7;Tunes by Tony Wildman & IDP; B&W hitch; DIESELSITE Coolant filter; a whole bunch of "bling"; Connex 4300hp; Pioneer DEH6100BT radio; JL Audio 275w amp w/ 12" sub; Alpine door and rear seat speakers. pics
Dually club member #76

SLAPS President and Webmaster

If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen. - quote by Samuel Adams

Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-27-2009, 10:29 AM

i love their polishes and waxes, I agree that there Micro fiber towels are not any better than most and you can buy ones that are just as good for less. I can not stand their VRT dressing or the leather cleaner. But doing what i do for a living i have so many vendors coming in and giving us samples i get to compare every brand to all the others which allows me to find what works best from all companies . my stash has a little bit of many different brands. Oh yeah i really like the undercarriage spray too

'04 6.0, 4.5" lift, straight piped, SCT tunes by Innovative Diesel, studded, coolant filter, EGR delete Tru track in the rear, sounds by JL audio some other odds and ends
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsn View Post
i love their polishes and waxes, I agree that there Micro fiber towels are not any better than most and you can buy ones that are just as good for less. I can not stand their VRT dressing or the leather cleaner. But doing what i do for a living i have so many vendors coming in and giving us samples i get to compare every brand to all the others which allows me to find what works best from all companies . my stash has a little bit of many different brands. Oh yeah i really like the undercarriage spray too
Their glass towels are not any better than others but I would have to say that their microfibers are higher quality than normal OTC towels. I am curious as to why you do not like the VRT or the Leather Cleaner? The leather cleaner has worked great for me, most of the time I use it at 2:1 or 1:1 dilution.

The GWC is a great cleaner and works great at 1:1 or full strength depending on how dirty your rims are.

2008 Red CCSB 6.4 Auto Lariat.
Stock 20's wrapped in 35x12.50R20 Toyo MT's, 3.73 gears, Nav, Backup Cam, Tailgate step, Upfitters, etc.
Mods: AFE Intake, Line-X, 20% Tint, Clear Bra, Husky Mats, Smoked Recon Mirror markers/3rd brake light, Bushwacker Pocket style flares w/ mud flaps + an aluminum Rapid Hitch (one of the best investments!)
Feel free to PM with any questions about any of my mods.

SRW Club #55
American Club #55

Last road trip-567 miles @ 20.7 mpg @ 67mpg average speed.
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 12:00 PM
Administrator

Thanked 1,064 Times in 566 Posts
Garage
I love the Leather Cleaner. Use it all the time. I have almost stopped using VRT for most applications, and went with the Under Carriage Spray. I only used VRT for tires and the plastic trim and mirrors, never inside. IMO the Under Carriage is much better.

-Wayne
2007 Chevy LBZ 6.6L Classic

Quote:
Age is a hell of a price to pay for maturity.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode