Question about Live EFI tuning on a dynamometer - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by CellFishRacing, this thread has received 5 replies and been viewed 971 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-26-2006, 07:38 PM Thread Starter

Question about Live EFI tuning on a dynamometer

I am looking for a product that will let me load my 05 PS onto a Eddy Current Dynamometer and tune its timing and load maps in real time. I am very good with systems such as Motec, Accell dfi, Apexi, Autronic etc. i have the experience and tools neccesary to get the job done, minus maybe the cylender pressure sensors but that would be easy enough to purchase.

I know the Duramax guys have a similar product to what i am seeking. I belive it is EFI Live.

I have been looking at the Sniper Products but i belive they went out of buisiness before they really got off the ground. SCT offers a package but it is not in real time, it would work with an older style dyno, but that is too hit or miss for me. plus it would not let you safely tune.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-26-2006, 11:44 PM

EFI live for the Dmax is not LIVE, it is just like the SCT, it just programs faster.

Tadd
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-27-2006, 06:03 PM

EFI is working with Moates now, and it won't be long until the Duramax is tuned LIVE!
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-27-2006, 07:52 PM

ive been wanting to dyno tune a 6.0 for a long time but nobody to my knowelege has tryed it yet
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 02-27-2006, 10:15 PM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

the equipment either does not exist or is not commercialy available yet, i hope someone brings one to the market.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-09-2006, 01:54 PM

Sniper has not gone out of business. We've been selling their product for some time now. Their Special Forces software works really well. It has more "end-user" adjustments than any other hand held programmer we've seen thus far. It is a little different because it does come with software (cd) that needs to be loaded onto IBM based pc.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode