SCT/Liveload question - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by aald4x4, this thread has received 2 replies and been viewed 681 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-03-2006, 07:24 PM Thread Starter

SCT/Liveload question

I ordered some new tunes today from Innovative and got the Liveload software, etc. It wont let me unlock the SCT because it says "error unit is locked but hasn't been returned to stock" It was on my 04 6.0L and it has been returned to stock and now I want to use it on the 05 I just bought. How do I fix this? Since Im getting all new tunes can I just press the button that says "erase device" and then install the new tunes?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-03-2006, 08:45 PM
Banned

First just make sure that your truck has the factory program in it. Then you can either do as you are asking or use the unlock button to unlock the SCT.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-04-2006, 04:39 AM

Did you let Innovative know you are changing trucks?
I believe that they have to send you the "unlock" file with the new tunes for the new truck and it's flash.

'04 F250 FX4, CC, SB, Zoodad, Innovative SCT XCal2, 4" MBRP, Airaid intake, 4" Superlift front with 5.5" Fabtech springs in back with stock 2" block delete, 18" predators with 35" Nitto's, Isspro gauges overhead. '00 27' Rinker Captiva Millinium, 454MPI Captains Call exhaust. '06 '33 Tahoe Transport. '03 Polaris Predator 500, K&N, WB pipe, '08 Polaris Outlaw 525 S.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode