Edge Platinum owners, need some advice - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by ToddPSD, this thread has received 4 replies and been viewed 612 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-06-2007, 08:49 PM Thread Starter

Edge Platinum owners, need some advice

I have a buddy that has the new A2 on his truck and he says the tranny is not shifting right. Its not slipping but "pausing" during a shift. I have never ridden with him or messed with the new A2 but what should I look for and what settings should correct this problem?
Thanks for the help.

1993 HMC4 Hummer 100% Grade A Beef
4bt Cummins and a couple of other things.

2008 F350 CCLB 4x4 6.4L
Naked.....

<><
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-06-2007, 09:50 PM

defuel during ****fs possibly? Not sure i have an edge but not the platinum A2
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-07-2007, 01:44 AM
SLAPS President

Garage
I agree, it's defueling during the shifts... There are adjustments for that in the menu options.....

2003 Toreador Red/Arizona Beige CC, DRW, Lariat, FX4, 6.0 PSD, Torqshift, born early Feb. 03; Silverline turbo-back dual exhaust; 155's from Full Force Diesel (Casserly); Di-Pricol gauges; ARP studs; Dfuser regulated return; AFE PG7;Tunes by Tony Wildman & IDP; B&W hitch; DIESELSITE Coolant filter; a whole bunch of "bling"; Connex 4300hp; Pioneer DEH6100BT radio; JL Audio 275w amp w/ 12" sub; Alpine door and rear seat speakers. pics
Dually club member #76

SLAPS President and Webmaster

If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen. - quote by Samuel Adams

Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-07-2007, 02:43 AM

its the shifting defueling for sure....i put mine on 50% to try and save my tranny a bit, but then i just changed to SCT and that fixed everything...
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-07-2007, 01:57 PM
Old Geezer-TDG Mafia #19

I'd get on their website http://www.edgeproducts.com/ or e-mail them [email protected] or call them 1.888.360.EDGE (1.888.360.3343), they have always answered any of my questions.

Could also be in the trans set up stuff.

LargeCar :mafia

LargeCar

Mafia # 19 The Dually Club # 19

If a country does not remember and honor its fallen heroes of the past, in the future that country will not be honored or remembered.

G.R. Wemmer

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his/her life wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'up to and including their life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode