Which monitor????? - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by imported_JDeere5105, this thread has received 9 replies and been viewed 797 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-14-2007, 07:50 PM Thread Starter

Which monitor?????

Which monitor is better?? The bullydog or the quad? They both seem to have more than just gauges. I do not want to lose my grab handle if I can help it. Thanks.

Jason
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 10:11 PM Thread Starter
Threadstarter

Anybody?
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 10:19 PM
TDG Mafia Member#67

ive got the quad. ive heard a few people dont care for their outlooks....the commander is bigger and has a nice white screen. im waiting for the new updates to become available to confirm how much i like it. right now i got mine where the little cubby hole is under the radio...they make a pod that will fit under the grab handle on the pillar. dominator performance has a good price on the quad too btw. hope this helps!

1st murdered out 2011 F250 CC SB Fx4 lariat
2008 F250 CC SB 4x4 lariat dark stone, s&b intake, 5" flo pro straight pipe, 7" flo pro tip, sct livewire custom tuned by Eric @ IDP
Previous Rides:
2003 F250 CC SB 4x4 lariat centinneal black on black modded up
2001 F250 CC LB 4x4 xlt maroon lifted up
1997 F150 EC SB 4x2 xlt red
http://www.youtube.com/user/6Lstrokin
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-17-2007, 12:19 AM

I don't have either, but I like the fuel pressure option on the quad.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-17-2007, 12:28 AM

Send a message via AIM to LIPD
SCT Livewire should ahve them next week
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-20-2007, 06:19 AM
FSD

I have the Quad and its nice. I called them awhile ago and they said that they don't have a fuel pressure option for the Ford F250 (the person on the phone said that they did not know what a superduty was???) and that is why they sent me the Dodge kit??? The person also told me they doubt if they will make a Ford kit. They said that there was a magical way to use the Dodge parts, I don't know and I don't have time for bs games so I sent the fuel kit back. I'm still waiting for the pillar mount too. Not to happy with them, but its not a bad unit.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-20-2007, 01:20 PM
MAFIA #8

Garage
I have to say Quad right now and I dont even have one. BUT i have had the Outlook for right at 2 years now and have had to send it back about 3 different times. The first times was to replace it w/ a newer version so that wasn't so bad. I had to get LIPD send it back about 4 months ago because the light in it was always flashing on and off and Bullydog would never tell me how to get it resolved. I bought this straight from Bullydog after doing some beta testing for them so I didn't have a "dealer" to go through. It started acting up again the other night and now has gone completely out and when I contacted Bullydog they said I would need to send it back again, I asked them how I needed to return it and if I need a return authorization and they haven't contacted me yet on telling me how to do it.

The livewire looks nice but seems really big and right now it doesn't even monitor a lot of the stuff that the diesel world needs to monitor, now if they could get it set up to monitor fuel pressure, boost, egts, tran temp, water temp or atleast some of those then it would be the best out there...:smoke

Aaron - 2004 F350 "Offroad Edition"

2003 F250 "Pulling Truck"
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-25-2007, 04:12 AM
TDG Singles Outlaw #10

Garage
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere5105
Which monitor is better?? The bullydog or the quad? They both seem to have more than just gauges. I do not want to lose my grab handle if I can help it. Thanks.

Jason
With the BullyDog you won't have to remove your handle.
See my pic's in my sig.

2006 Harley Davidson 4x4 F250 6.0L-PSD #02250
Bully Dog--Triple Dog w/Outlook, MBRP Turbo-Back 4in SS off-road Exaust, Airaid cold air intake,Zoodad, PDP Intake Elbow, FabTech lift W/ Dirt Logic 2.25 shocks, Moog Teflon Sway Bar Bushings, Nitto Terra Grappler tires, Line-X, Jason Camper Top, KC Light bar, Rigid Dully backup lights, Viper Remote Start Alarm, Eclipse TV/DVD/NAV, Custom TV in center console, JL 500/1 on 2 10W3's, JL 4ch on 5x7 Boston's,http://www.adamspolishes.com/, 2013 5x10 LOOK trailer Grey, 2015 Jayco 34RSBS Trailer.

Next Mods: Head studs(waiting for install),injectors, Steveracermod, Coolant Filter(waiting for install)

For Sale+++ Roll-N-Lock bed cover 6 1/2ft bed +++For Sale
https://www.thedieselgarage.com/galle...=9&userid=8088
TDG Singles Club #117
TDG Singles Outlaw #10
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-25-2007, 05:11 AM

Send a message via AIM to LIPD
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhrecovery
I have to say Quad right now and I dont even have one. BUT i have had the Outlook for right at 2 years now and have had to send it back about 3 different times. The first times was to replace it w/ a newer version so that wasn't so bad. I had to get LIPD send it back about 4 months ago because the light in it was always flashing on and off and Bullydog would never tell me how to get it resolved. I bought this straight from Bullydog after doing some beta testing for them so I didn't have a "dealer" to go through. It started acting up again the other night and now has gone completely out and when I contacted Bullydog they said I would need to send it back again, I asked them how I needed to return it and if I need a return authorization and they haven't contacted me yet on telling me how to do it.

The livewire looks nice but seems really big and right now it doesn't even monitor a lot of the stuff that the diesel world needs to monitor, now if they could get it set up to monitor fuel pressure, boost, egts, tran temp, water temp or atleast some of those then it would be the best out there...:smoke
it is very large and we will have all the sendors to monitor stuff shortly just goign to take us a fee to figure it out. If you want i will send it back again. I personel am leanign more and more toward the commander now that they have the mount
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-01-2007, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSD
I have the Quad and its nice. I called them awhile ago and they said that they don't have a fuel pressure option for the Ford F250 (the person on the phone said that they did not know what a superduty was???) and that is why they sent me the Dodge kit??? The person also told me they doubt if they will make a Ford kit. They said that there was a magical way to use the Dodge parts, I don't know and I don't have time for bs games so I sent the fuel kit back. I'm still waiting for the pillar mount too. Not to happy with them, but its not a bad unit.
I would like to know who you spoke with so I can slap them upside their head!

Long story short there is now a part number for the 0-100psi sensor and it comes with a ground wire in case you want to remote mount the sensor with a fuel line extention that most are using. This was a mistake on our part but, we fixed it.

Also the newest flash should be released Friday and it is better than ever for everything and we corrected any glitches or incorrect readings we had previously.

I posted in another thread that we have a beta release for those that want to try and help find the bugs before we put it up for everyone and if you guys want that then just send me a pm and tomorrow evening I will get it to you.

Quad

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode