the cat - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by nastys6.0, this thread has received 1 replies and been viewed 486 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-27-2007, 11:23 PM Thread Starter

the cat

yea im thinking about running straight pipes but someone told me that gut a cat is just as good as running straights
anyone have hte exhaust come out before the rear police bother you? cant really afford to get pulled until next year
any info be nice
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-28-2007, 12:06 AM

if you are looking into getting a new kit i would go ahead and get the kit with the cat and get the cat delete pipe so you can run it with or without. Alot of us on here run no cat. I love the sound with no cat definately more whistle. I did an exhaust on an 03 cc sb that came out b4 the rear tire. We used a Bully Dog 4" kit but im sure other will do the same thing. The bend for the rear axle worked to get the pipe below the frame and out just below the bed infront of the rear tire. You could custom do a kit but the buddy of mine wanted something different quick, so this is what we came up with. As far as the police we dont get bothered around here in Delaware since there are no emissions requirements for Diesel trucks.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode