Ordered SCT from ID today. Can't wait - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by norcuron, this thread has received 4 replies and been viewed 801 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-09-2007, 06:39 AM Thread Starter

Ordered SCT from ID today. Can't wait

Well I took the plunge today and ordered a SCT Xcalibrator 2 from ID today. I already received the tracking number My truck has 27k miles on it and I am feeling more confident with my 2004 6.0. I will eventually upgrade the exhaust and gauges. I opted for the economy, tow with jake brake, and street tune and plan to run the street tune. I don't tow anything at this point. I can't wait to see the UPS guy. From what I hear I will be able to tell a little difference with this upgrade....

2004 F-350 FX4 CrewCab Longbed 4x4. Leveling Kit, 35" GoodYear MT/R, Alpine CD/Changer setup, Boston Acoustic Pro Series with dual 10" Subs, 15" DVD System, AFE Stage 2 Intake, Putco Boss Running Bars, Spray-in Bed Liner. MBRP 4" Turbo back T-304, Isspro overhead pod gauges. ARPs, EGR Delete.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-09-2007, 10:09 AM

You will notice right away. I would suggest getting some gauges at some point to keep an eye on everything. Chris

I'm a little more country than that...

2011 F-350 Extended Cab Short Box Lariat

SOLD
2004 F350 Regular Cab Long Box XLT; FX4, 6.0L and TorqShift; Manual Transfer Case and Hubs; Dark Shadow Grey Metallic; Keyless Entry; Factory Idle Control; 8 1/2' Fisher MMII; Factory 18" Wheels painted black with 305/70R18 Mickey Thompson ATZ's in the summer and XL Steel Wheels painted Black with 285/75R16 ProComp A/T's in the Winter; Rough Country 2.5" Leveling Kit; Isspro Pyrometer, Boost, and Transmission Temperature Gauges in an Overhead Pod; SCT by Innovative Diesel; Innovative Moderate FICM Tune; ARP Head Studs; '03 Turbo screaming through a 4" Turbo Back 409 MBRP System with both Deletes and 6" Tip.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-09-2007, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateDieselGuy
You will notice right away. I would suggest getting some gauges at some point to keep an eye on everything. Chris
Yea that would be a good idea and maybe an exhaust as well. Post back and tell us how much you like the tunes.
Thanks
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-09-2007, 12:03 PM

I'm running Eric's extreme street tune as my daily driver. Truck runs like a scalded dog. I also had him turn the EGR off. Keith

U. S. Navy Seabee Veteran.

We build, we fight , we drink more beer.

When you are up to your butt in alligators it is heard to remember the reason you are here is to drain the darn swamp.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-09-2007, 02:27 PM

I run ID's street tune as my daily driver and love it! Definetly get some gauges though. You can get some pretty high egts if you're floggin it or if you are towing and pulling grades, but you're pretty safe smokin ricers stoplight to stoplight.

'04 F250 FX4, CC, SB, Zoodad, Innovative SCT XCal2, 4" MBRP, Airaid intake, 4" Superlift front with 5.5" Fabtech springs in back with stock 2" block delete, 18" predators with 35" Nitto's, Isspro gauges overhead. '00 27' Rinker Captiva Millinium, 454MPI Captains Call exhaust. '06 '33 Tahoe Transport. '03 Polaris Predator 500, K&N, WB pipe, '08 Polaris Outlaw 525 S.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode