SCT customer support SUCKS - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by yamaman, this thread has received 0 replies and been viewed 1278 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-06-2010, 07:07 PM Thread Starter

SCT customer support SUCKS

Rant beware.

Hey guys so just after I got my Livewire a couple years ago there was no serial number in it, at that time my tuner could write tunes without a serial number so that was fine then SCT released ther enew software and could no longer get tunes. SO I sent it away to get fixed they sent it back with a serial number in it and a month or two ago worked fine but didn't realize that there was 1 digit missing in the serial number so now my tuner once again can't write me files the upload software won't let me upload the tunes because the serial number is incorrect. So I sent it to them once again and waited 3 weeks for it to get back. Get it back and all they did was put a new sticker on the back and didn't touch the serial number in the device, the serial number is still 1 digit short and unchanged so still no new tunes. SO I was out 40 bucks to ship it to them then they ship it back UPS which in Canada sucks get a bill 2 weeks later for another 60 for customs and brokerage and ****. So now Im out 100 bucks. Get in contact with them and they say sorry sorry all this BS and say they will send me a callback number for UPS I explain to them that we can't ship UPS here( way out in the booneys) nearest place to ship is 2 hours each way so I am going to be out another 250 Bucks or so for fuel and more if you calculate time. So I ask if there is another solution of any kind and they keep saying no this is all we can do sorry. and Now they won't even reply to my emails or nothing so basically they are saying its our screw up but you are going to have to fork over even more cash or else sorry your screwed. I just feel there is something else they can do. I asked them if I send them my fuel bill if they will scratch me a check for it to cover the charges to have it once again shipped back to them, Then when the other bill comes in again from when they ship it back to me UPS. I offered a trade my unit for another one. They send me one when I get it I send mine to them that way I have no down time. But nope they say screw you. Just feel they are jacking me around here there should be something else they can do. By the way the only method to ship to them from here is Post office. Sorry for the rant just need to get it out there. Hopefully someone else from SCT will read this.

2006 F-350 Crew Cab short box XLT sport FX4. 6.0L auto.
Amsoil series 3000 5w30,
Zoodad mod,
SCT Livewire with tunes from DJ's,
Tinted factory tails,
Xenon Fender flares,
Glasstite topper,
Recon White Lightning L.E.D. Light bar
High Idle Mod
B&W hitch with companion.
Grand rock 3.5" DP to 5" to 6" black mitre cut stacks

Canadian Club Member #35

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode