Transmission questions 01 - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by outlaw108, this thread has received 0 replies and been viewed 1149 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 01-02-2013, 07:27 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Transmission questions 01

I got an 01 truck on 40s use the truck for towing,mud bogs and even sled pulling plus it's my daily driver. Ive got beans tuning few other mods bout 330-350 rwhp right now and I've gone thru 3 trannies in bout 9 months (45 thousand miles) so time to upgrade was dead set on BTS called them up 2 month wait needed tranny yesterday so figured suncoast which I had actually already ordered but card daily limit got me but that's fine cause I got some questions what's the difference in the 34-d and 36-d tq converter? And what all should I get? I know master rebuild,extreme tow,billet input shaft and tq converter.. But this summer my plans are to put my stealth hpop to use with some 300cc injectors (doing crower rods) my goal is bout 650 horses and building compounds with h2e and n14 turbo I've got laying around lol so what other mods will I need to handle the 650 horses 40-46 inch tires and an owner who beats it lol.. Oh and I got a very reputable local shop/friend doing the rebuild just trying to get the parts in line

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode