Well I finally got around to installing the .84 A/R housings today on my turbos.
Not much to say yet as far as results are concerned as it was dark and I did not get to do much testing plus the tranny is not going to last very long and would rather be towing back to the shop in the daylight.
I can say the turbos do light now but do to my current gauge configeration and the fact I was on a dark narrow two lane road, I could not keep my eyes on the gauge to see exactly what boost numbers I was hitting.
The best I could tell in my few glances I was hitting between 15-20psi of boost.
Turbos are a little laggy which I figured from the start of this project but once they light the speedometer is buried very quickly.:Thumbup:
Now that the housings are on and I can see just what I got, I do see some more custom tuning coming from Tony Wildman shortly.:Thumbup: I also see some nitrous in my future
: and shortly there after a built long block as I am sure this one will have a nice little window.
Just from the little I drove it tonight I am VERY PLEASED and think I may have a very promising setup:Thumbup: and for very little $$$.
Next big step will be a tranny that will take my abuse.:evil:
Anyways, I just thought I would share my latest progress as I have had alot of emails and calls from people wanting to know how this project was coming along.
I will post as I get more updates.