The Diesel Garage banner

Obs Starting Issues?

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  strokedout_07 
#1 ·
I HAVE A 95 PSD AND I JUST PUT NEW STARTER SELINOID ON AND NEW STARTER AND SELINOID ON FENDER AND WHEN I GO TO START IT JUST CLICKS ONE TIME BUT WHEN I ARCH THE STARTER IT WILL TURN OVER WHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM I EVEN PUT NEW BAT CABLES ON ?:shrug:

#3 ·
Low batterys? they need a lot of juice to fire the injectors, glowplugs and to run the computer... 90% of no start issues on a PSD are dead/low batterys

#4 ·
Could be that you have the wires hooked up wrong on your solenoid or maybe you got a bad one, or you have a bad connection at a battery cable. Clean the battery posts real good. Usually if it clicks once then nothing it's a bad connection.

#6 ·
i charged the batterys and check connections still nothing?
what is the ignition switch? and were is it at? thanks for youre input ill check again see if i missed anything.

#7 ·
:Thumbup: :bow: okay so i checked the connections again and i had a wire broke LOL
THANKS ALOT GUYS I WASTED ALL THAT MONEY ON NOTHING:pointlaugh THANKS AGAIN:thanks: NOW I CAN BLOW SOME SMOKE:smoke

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.