need help hpop, turbo, injectors and so on ???? - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by 7.3stroker, this thread has received 3 replies and been viewed 682 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-08-2007, 11:44 PM Thread Starter

need help hpop, turbo, injectors and so on ????

guys i no im blowin yal up with questions i have a pretty good built 97 but im buildin another one to pull with ans i need help wats the best hpop? terminator, steath, or swamps and wat would be the best turbo and injector and fuel system set up i jus threw stuff together on mine it runs ok but i think i could be better so as much help as possible would be nice want to get started as soon as possible

97 f 250 xlt 4 inch lift, 36/15.50 tires, hypermax kit with sledghammer turbo, swamps 355mm injectors, compitition fuel system,bdp stealth pumps oil system, head studs, custom 4 inch exhaust, edge evo and ez stack
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-09-2007, 12:00 AM
Slow 6.0

alot of people are saying that a stock SD hpop will be enough to make over 500rwhp with the right injectors so you might not even need to buy big oil, figured id run that by ya.

2006 F350 XLT 4x4
ARP Studs, Blocked EGR Cooler, MBRP 304SS Cool Duals, 03 Turbo, Coolant Filter Kit, PCM Flashed Back & Innovative Extreme Tunes - 13.3 @ 99
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-09-2007, 01:49 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to gtspowerstroke
You could do a set of hybrids and not have to do a pump. The Gen III swamp's pump is a pretty nice unit and has more flow volume than anything else out there. As for turbo if you want a bolt on solution you are pretty much stuck with a Hypermax H2E or something from WOP. If you want to fab something up there are a few other options. You could do something like a GT42 or something like that.

'96 F-250 Extended Cab, GT'S injectors, GT'S intercooler install kit, custom turbo kit with a little HX40, Swamp's BIGEST oil.
466 on #2 only
739 with NČO

13.544 in 1/4 mi!

"If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right." Henry Ford

Yeah I can keep up!:Thumbup:
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-09-2007, 03:02 AM

What is a compitition fuel system what size line, from the tank to the heads. what kind of pump what are you regulating it with and what pressure do you have it set at.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode