Dp Tuner - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by SMOKIN, this thread has received 3 replies and been viewed 494 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-13-2007, 01:59 AM Thread Starter
gota have smoke

Dp Tuner

How long does it take for them to call you back? I called and left a msg. Last fridy and still havent heard anything from them. I kinda wanted my chip for next weekend.

2001 F350 chip, fpr mod, zoo dad mod, 4inch lift, 33x14.50 ssr's, 16.5x12 american eagle 589's,some tranny work done

wanted any info on mods for ford powerstrokes
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-13-2007, 02:54 AM
4cstr

Send a PM to Diane (SeeYa). She is usually on here at least once a day. I know that between the new shop, expanding the biz...and just family life...their life can be a bit busy.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-13-2007, 04:12 AM

last friday they were out live tuning so would have got the message monday depending on how swamped they were.. Cal Diane with your order or just place it online. with them. or ITP Diesel
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-13-2007, 01:09 PM
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOKIN
How long does it take for them to call you back? I called and left a msg. Last fridy and still havent heard anything from them. I kinda wanted my chip for next weekend.
SMOKIN,

Jody has called everyone back that he retreived messages for up until yesterday. He said he had to leave a lot of messages himself. We were closed yesterday to spend time with our kids since they are out of school for Fall break.

What can I help you with? Please call my extension on Monday. (press 2 and then press #) Jody gets an enormous number of phone messages and emails daily. I can help you with your order. If you don't need any custom tunes you can always place your order online through our shopping cart.

:thanks:
Diane

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode