hpop questions - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by Psd715, this thread has received 12 replies and been viewed 1072 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-02-2007, 11:19 PM Thread Starter
Just learnin and waitin..

hpop questions

I'm new to the site and how to use it and i've been trying to find out if the pump off of a 99-03 7.3 would mate with the one on my 96 for a twin hpop setup. I thought they were the same but i wanted some advice before i bought it and tried to find a kit
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-02-2007, 11:35 PM

they are different as in the guts are different and the newer pumps will pump a little more oil but they can be mixed and matched with out any problem as long as your not running a older pump in a superduity bvy its self because it may not keep up with the split shot injectors.
I think there are several people running around with 2 different pumps in there big oil setup.

Ross
Show-ME Smokers 2.6 modified street pulling truck "The Lone Stroke" My Videos
1996 f350, powerstroke, 4x4, 5-speed, 4.56 gears, Swamps 450/600 injectors, Swamps BFH turbo, Swamps Idm, Swamps tunes, BTS oil, SBC clutch, studs, springs, tubes, air to water intercooler, fuel system, factory rods!

Tow Rig
1997 f350, srw, reg cab, 4x4, 5 speed, 4.10 gears, 3in down pipe, straight pipe, mystery chip.

Becker Brothers Enterprises
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-03-2007, 12:48 AM Thread Starter
Just learnin and waitin..
Threadstarter

thanks, Do you know anywhere i can by just the kit to put them together? I looked at terminator but i could only find complete setups
post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-03-2007, 01:10 AM

A 15 and a 17 will work just fine.

Contact Terminator and ask if you can send both pumps for the oil system. Joey will take care of you.
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-03-2007, 08:10 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to gtspowerstroke
You can't buy a "kit" from turdinator because he has to assemble them. There has been a bunch of issues with them leaking in the past when others have assembled them due to too much tolerance in the machining of the 0-ring recesses and the bolts that hold it together. Supposedly it's been fixed but apparently they aren't good enough for anyone to assemble except in house. You can buy a DIY Stealth kit for about half the cost of the turdinator and you can assemble it yourself. There is a site sponsor on here that has said in the past they are able to put everything together for you that you'll need for just over $1000. The other option is the Swamp's Gen III pump. It flows more oil than any of the dual stock pump set ups and is way simpler to install. It runs about $1500 so it fall right in between the expensive assembled dual pump set up and the inexpensive DIY dual pump set up.

'96 F-250 Extended Cab, GT'S injectors, GT'S intercooler install kit, custom turbo kit with a little HX40, Swamp's BIGEST oil.
466 on #2 only
739 with NO

13.544 in 1/4 mi!

"If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right." Henry Ford

Yeah I can keep up!:Thumbup:
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-03-2007, 09:01 AM

You lie Geoff.

I dont know how someone can have so little of a life and be so miserable of a little sissy ***** that they have to lie over and over and over about something in which they have no interest at all.

What you said about Terminator was a lie and hopefully no one listens to you.

You need to grow up and start acting like someone instead of running your mouth with nothing to back it up.

Mispronounce my name, or Terminator to my face for that matter and you'll find out what I'm talking about first hand.

I say get a life and STFU
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-03-2007, 09:43 AM

Nothing like the pot calling the kettle black there greg.

No lies either. It's a FACT they had oil leaking issues. The cause was there was nothing to align them and the o-rings would sit half way in the middle of the passage causing leaks. That is a FACT that has been confirmed by multiple people that I've talked to who did not know each other.

Reportedly they started putting some dowls in them to so they will properly align themselves. But if it's such a fool proof design now then why do they have to all be shipped assembled? And why is it so critical that the ONLY place that have them apart is in house or all warranty is VOID?

'96 F-250 Extended Cab, GT'S injectors, GT'S intercooler install kit, custom turbo kit with a little HX40, Swamp's BIGEST oil.
466 on #2 only
739 with NO

13.544 in 1/4 mi!

"If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right." Henry Ford

post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-03-2007, 03:58 PM

diesel performance plus sells the DIY stelth kit www.dpppower.com

Ross
Show-ME Smokers 2.6 modified street pulling truck "The Lone Stroke" My Videos
1996 f350, powerstroke, 4x4, 5-speed, 4.56 gears, Swamps 450/600 injectors, Swamps BFH turbo, Swamps Idm, Swamps tunes, BTS oil, SBC clutch, studs, springs, tubes, air to water intercooler, fuel system, factory rods!

Tow Rig
1997 f350, srw, reg cab, 4x4, 5 speed, 4.10 gears, 3in down pipe, straight pipe, mystery chip.

Becker Brothers Enterprises
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-03-2007, 04:31 PM

Yep that's the place I was thinking of.

466 on #2 only
739 with NO

13.544 in 1/4 mi!

post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-03-2007, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtspowerstroke
Nothing like the pot calling the kettle black there greg.

No lies either. It's a FACT they had oil leaking issues. The cause was there was nothing to align them and the o-rings would sit half way in the middle of the passage causing leaks. That is a FACT that has been confirmed by multiple people that I've talked to who did not know each other.

Reportedly they started putting some dowls in them to so they will properly align themselves. But if it's such a fool proof design now then why do they have to all be shipped assembled? And why is it so critical that the ONLY place that have them apart is in house or all warranty is VOID?
That hasn't been an issue for a long long time Geoffrey. You need to get with the times laugh:

I love how you use words like "reportedly".

For the record, I can point you to several people who have had oil leaking and a host of other issues with the Stealth. They're the ones who don't even have bosses cast for the O rings in the aluminum block!
Regardless though, I'm not here to bash another company like you are squirrel.

The facts are you lie, you have no idea what you're talking about, and you haven't had credibility with anyone who knows anything about you in a long time. Every time you open your mouth you dig the hole deeper. I pity the soul that follows YOUR advice on what parts they should use to have a nice setup.

Oh, and the pumps are assembled in house because there are things that need to be done to setup the pumps properly, and Terminator can feel confident offering a lifetime warranty if they do it.

Take a look at this Geoffrey.

Quote:
The Terminator HPOS Carries a LIFETIME WARRANTY!

This warranty covers the parts and workmanship of the pre-assembled system from TE
Warranty does not cover the pumps themselves as they are a factory part and not manufactured by TE
Any tampering with the assembled unit will VOID this warranty completely

What does this mean?

This means Terminator offers you a lifetime warranty because we are confident that our system is the best on the market and we want to prove it.
Terminator Engineering can offer you a lifetime warranty because we use the best materials on the market and our machine and assembly work is held to exacting quality standards. If it's not perfect, it doesn't leave the shop.
You can rest assured that you have the best, most reliable system possible, and that if anything does happen Terminator will be there to take care of it.
That's performance with peace of mind!

Fact is you get what you pay for. The company you mentioned is very unprofessional in that they openly have to bash their competition on their site. Why are they so defensive if their systems are so good.
On the other hand Terminator offers quality products, constant innovation, and are backed by the best warranty in the business.
If something happens, it will be taken care of, simple as that.

I'm done here, you dont deserve any more of my time.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode