NO ODometer or speedometer and the cops on my tail - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by whitelightning, this thread has received 1 replies and been viewed 1243 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-13-2009, 10:52 PM Thread Starter

Garage
NO ODometer or speedometer and the cops on my tail

Actually no cops yet but my speedometer does not working and their are no numbers on the odometer it is blank.

I ahve checked all fuses, replaced the sensor on the rear end, and put in a spare gauage to see if my gauge is messed up. Also i have checked the wires up to the engine compartment and dont see anything wrong.

Please help!

95 F-250, My paint job, cowl hood, fender flares, Pro-tech tool box, 2" leveling kit, 35" Toyos, Weld Mt. Crushers, swapped the 3.55 no posi, to 4.10 Posi to help for the tires and get a Limited slip.

GO FAST PARTS- replaced 95 motor with a 97 that i rebuilt, stuck in some Rosewood stage 1s,H11 head studs, Hybrid H2E,stealth dual hpops,Itp fuel system Retro I/C, my own CCV mod, stancor GPR, K&N filter my intake tube,DP tuner F5 high idle, 60 tow, 80 econo, 120 race, Love my DP, A pilar pod Stewart warner Guages. cant forget the 4" turbo back to cool duals exhaust yeah that means a 4" down pipe!

Tranny- HD rebuilt E4OD by central transmission with all Racer X internals, deep pan!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-14-2009, 01:10 AM
Resident GINGER

Garage
Send a message via MSN to CFRO
Mine died. That's all i can say. Had to order a new one and get it reprogrammed by ford. it was dying for a while. it would die while driving, and you could flick it and it would reset, but in the end it died.

08 Ranger Grabber Orange. XLT 4x4 5 Speed Manual Super cab. Sirius. Silvana 9007 and 9415's. Amsoil 0w30 (Mileage Maximizer). Dee Zee Powder Coated Tool Box (PEELING). Dual 3' Fire Sticks. Cobra 75 X.
94 F-350 CC LB 5 -Speed. 4.10's. MBRP. Single Mass. 265/75's on 16x8's. Uniden CB. 3' Firestick.

Single club # 61

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode