Help, Truck Cuts off fuel when Cold - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by Allan05F350, this thread has received 0 replies and been viewed 685 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-22-2009, 03:00 PM Thread Starter
M1 Redneck Racer - 8200#

Help, Truck Cuts off fuel when Cold

I am not sure what is happening. It seems when the truck is somewhat cold (after a 5 to 10 min warm up) I start driving and with in 1/4 mile I lose power and acts like no fuels. I pump go pedal nothing happens. If I keep pedal pushed not pumping in about 100 yards I start to regain rpms and power. This started with my F6 chip in, I have since removed the chip totally and it is still happening.

What may be causing this? Thanks to some very nice people in Addison TX who thought they needed my computer and stereo more than I did I dont at the moment have the ability to read codes or do a buzz test on the truck.

Thank you

99' F350 Crew Cab 4x4 LWB, 5" Turbo Back Exhaust Gauges, Dp Tuner, DIY air filter, Kenwood DVD GPS

02' Dodge 3500 Dually Extra Cab, 5 speed. FASS fuel pump, Edge Juice with Attitude

Can You Keep Up??

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode