IINNJJEECCTTOORRSS - Diesel Truck Forum - TheDieselGarage.com
Thread Details Posted by whitelightning, this thread has received 1 replies and been viewed 1011 times.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-21-2010, 04:15 AM Thread Starter

Garage
IINNJJEECCTTOORRSS

Hey guys i have someone that needs injectors put in his 99 powerstroke i dont know if it is an early model or late model yet, but i have a set of rosewood stage 1s for a 97 PSD dont know what code they are and dont know how to find out. would they interchange?????

Thanks

95 F-250, My paint job, cowl hood, fender flares, Pro-tech tool box, 2" leveling kit, 35" Toyos, Weld Mt. Crushers, swapped the 3.55 no posi, to 4.10 Posi to help for the tires and get a Limited slip.

GO FAST PARTS- replaced 95 motor with a 97 that i rebuilt, stuck in some Rosewood stage 1s,H11 head studs, Hybrid H2E,stealth dual hpops,Itp fuel system Retro I/C, my own CCV mod, stancor GPR, K&N filter my intake tube,DP tuner F5 high idle, 60 tow, 80 econo, 120 race, Love my DP, A pilar pod Stewart warner Guages. cant forget the 4" turbo back to cool duals exhaust yeah that means a 4" down pipe!

Tranny- HD rebuilt E4OD by central transmission with all Racer X internals, deep pan!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-21-2010, 12:54 PM

He will need new tuning for the single shots since he currently has split shot injectors (assuming his are factory).

Stage 1's are typically AC code injectors, but the solenoids may not match that since Rosewood (re-)built them.

They should fit in perfectly.

prt

'99 F250 X-cab 2wd